Naga Chaitanya’s latest movie Love Story , which hit the screens on Friday (September 24) has opened to a terrific response at the box office despite the COVID-19 situation. The romantic drama has been making waves ever since its release in theatres. In fact, the film is still trending big time on social media with netizens pouring in praises for the leading man and of course his co-star Sai Pallavi.
Going by the reviews online looks like the duo’s intense performance, dialogue delivery, dance prowess and enthralling chemistry have been well-received by the audiences. Also, the film’s fine treatment, storyline, narration and social message on caste discrimination have won hearts from all quarters. Must say, Sekhar Kammula, the master craftsman, who has written and helmed the film, surely deserves huge applause for all the efforts.
Well, the film has opened to a blockbuster opening. Love Story has collected a share between Rs 6.94 crore with its theatrical run in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The day 1 worldwide collection of the romantic drama is reportedly more than Rs 8 crore. Love Story’s all-India gross is Rs 10.8 crore.
Love Story Day 1 AP/TG Collections
Nizam: Rs 3.06 crore
AP/TG Total: Rs 6.94 crore (Rs 10.35 crore~ Gross)(Rs 54 lakh hires)
Naga Chaitanya’s Previous Films Day 1 AP/TG Shares
Love Story: Rs 6.94 crore*
According to the latest grapevine, the collection is Naga Chaitanya’s career-best opening. The massive collection is also said to be the best after the second wave in India. The film has also gained momentum in overseas markets.
It is worth mentioning that Love Story ‘s day 1 theatrical count in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana was 700+, while the worldwide count was 1000+. With its pre-release business in the two Telugu states, the film has acquired Rs 26.3 crore. Notably, the break-even target of the film is Rs 32 crore.
Looking at the day 1 collection of Love Story , we can easily predict that the film will indeed have a dream run at the box office in the days to come. Also, looks like Tollywood is unstoppable and is sparing no effort to bring back the audiences to the theatres like the pre-pandemic times.
Meanwhile, bankrolled by Narayan Das K Narang and Puskar Ram Mohan Rao under Amigos Creations and Sree Venkateswara Cinemas, Love Story also features Devayani, Rao Ramesh, Posani Krishna Murali, Rajeev Kanakala, Easwari Rao, Satyam Rajesh, Thagubothu Ramesh and Uttej in prominent roles.
- Baaghi 3 First Day Box Office Collection: Tiger Shroff's Film Scores Big Despite Coronavirus Scare
- Baaghi 3 beats Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior at the box office on its opening day
- 'Angrezi Medium' box office collection day 1: Irrfan Khan and Radhika Madan's film affected by the coronavirus outbreak; earns Rs 3.85 crore
- Bollywood news: 'Baaghi 3' box office collection Day 1 - Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's film gets a blockbuster start, emerges biggest opener of 2020
- 'Angrezi Medium' box office early estimate day 1: Irrfan Khan starrer takes a poor opening, gets affected by coronavirus outbreak
- 'Solo' Has Lowest Second Box Office Weekend for 'Star Wars' Since Before the Prequels
- The Martian Wins Again During Worst Box Office Weekend of 2015
- 'Baaghi 3' Box office day Early estimate: Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor's action flick is off to a good start!
- Tiger Shroff starrer Baaghi 3 scores well on opening weekend
- ‘Angrezi Medium’ Twitter review: Fans welcome Irrfan Khan with open arms
- Hollywood mourns one of its greatest stars as wholesome screen icon Doris Day dies of pneumonia aged 97
- 'On behalf of the free world, thank you': The Queen pays tribute to D-Day heroes at 75th anniversary commemorations after veteran gets a standing ovation from Trump and world leaders for his moving speech
- Ajay Devgn begins 2019 with Total Dhamaal, aims for over Rs 400 crore collection with 3 big releases
- Happy birthday, Alia Bhatt! Madhuri Dixit wishes her a year of blockbusters, Soni Razdan shares childhood pictures
- 24 Brands Giving Back for International Women's Day
- Brands Giving Back for International Women's Day
- Audience would love to watch Vijay or Ajith sir in a romantic-comedy: Harish Kalyan
- Amrapali Jewels CEO loves entertaining friends in his den; wants to host Big B
- Manikarnika - The Queen of Jhansi scores decent, Uri - The Surgical Strike takes a shot at 200 crore, Thackeray is ordinary
- ‘Baaghi 3’ another success for Sajid Nadiadwala, Tiger Shroff and Ahmed Khan; stage set for ‘Baaghi 4’
Love Story Day 1 Box Office Collection: Blockbuster Opening For Naga Chaitanya-Sai Pallavi Starrer! have 726 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.