Exclusive Details Courtesy of NFL 10:32 AM PT — Tom Brady sent a text message to Tyrann Mathieu after the Super Bowl apologizing for the intense exchange during the Super Bowl, sources confirm to TMZ Sports. And, we’re also told the “something I won’t repeat” that Mathieu referenced in a post-game tweet was NOT a racist comment. We’re told the comment was more along the lines of trash talk in the heat of battle — and didn’t have anything to do with race. As for Tom’s text message to Tyrann, we’re told the QB praised Honeybadger as an incredible leader, champion and class act … and chalked up the clash to wanting to match Tyrann’s intensity on the field. Brady noted that he’s been a fan of Tyrann since Mathieu was at LSU. Bottom line — it sounds like cooler heads will prevail and everything will be water under the bridge. Kansas City Chiefs star Tyrann Mathieu claims Tom Brady crossed a line during the Super Bowl … saying the Buccaneers QB “called me something I won’t repeat” in their heated exchange. Mathieu and Brady butted heads several times during the big game — most notably after the Bucs scored… Read full this story
- Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos are going to Super Bowl XLVIII
- Private Facebook groups are using 'Justice for George Floyd' as a cloak for racist behavior
- Buccaneers coach says his players will 'all get sick' when NFL returns
- Denver Broncos 26–16 New England Patriots - as it happened!
- FMIA: Tour Of Vikings Complex Gives Insight Into NFL’s New Normal In ’20
- NFL rallies around protesting players denounced by Trump
- Greg Van Roten: Belichick and Newton are 'terrifying' together
- Who Won Awards Season?
Tom Brady Apologized to Tyrann Mathieu After Super Bowl Clash, No Racist Comments During Game have 282 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.