Breaking News Gallery Launch Gallery Getty Kyle Larson was back in NASCAR’s victory lane Sunday for the first time since he publicly used the n-word … and Bubba Wallace was one of the 1st people to congratulate the guy. Just 11 months after Larson infamously dropped the slur during a virtual race last April … the 28-year-old smoked the field to win the Pennzoil 400 in Las Vegas. #NASCAR KYLE LARSON WINS AT LAS VEGAS! pic.twitter.com/PiJmgSjGIC — Base Of NASCAR (@BaseNascar) March 7, 2021 @BaseNascar And, not only was Bubba waiting for him on the winner’s stage to give him a handshake and a hug … the most famous Black driver in NASCAR also said he was “proud and happy” for Larson afterward. “Told him way to keep his head thru it all!” Wallace said of Larson’s win. “We all knew it was a matter of time..” Bubba Wallace congratulated Kyle Larson after the Las Vegas race. Larson: "It meant a lot to have Bubba come to victory lane." pic.twitter.com/mdFv7ON4iF — Bob Pockrass (@bobpockrass) March 8, 2021 @bobpockrass Added Larson, “It meant a lot to have Bubba come to victory lane … He said congrats. He’s always believed in me…. Read full this story
- Talladega's on NASCAR's mind as Chase for the Cup begins
- Kurt Busch sets NASCAR qualifying record to win Texas pole
- NASCAR community gathers to mourn France Jr.
- Joe Gibbs Racing shifts to Toyota
- Carl Edwards takes starring role in 'As NASCAR Turns'
- Struggling Mayfield, Bill Davis Racing part ways
- Stuyvesant High School grad Julia Landauer competing in NASCAR's Drive for Diversity Combine
- Hoops, not KKK hoods: This is the photo from Creston you should see
- Why Your Team Sucks 2018: Philadelphia Eagles
Kyle Larson Wins 1st NASCAR Race Since N-Word Incident, Bubba Wallace Congratulates have 280 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.