Friendship day is a day that is dedicated only to your friends who love you for exactly who you are. They are your partners in crime, your constant go-to person and with time, friends become your chosen family. This Friendship Day, Indian Idol 12 will be celebrating the ‘Dosti Special’ episode with Kumar Sanu and Kavita Krishnamurthy. While the guest judges will be adding their own charm to the show, here’s what the Top 6 contestants of the show have to say about their strong bond with each other and what is they take on the special day.
Indian Idol 12 has given me a lot of fame, recognition and love. But more importantly, it has given me some great friends. Friends that I can rely on at any time of the day. They’ have supported me when I fell back and helped me bounce as well by providing constant support. We all practice together, eat together, chill together. I have a handful of friends because of the way I am but these guys have now become my family.
It is a beautiful take on how you can find friends most surprisingly and that is exactly what happened with me. When I started my journey with Idol, I felt that it is such a competitive space. But with every passing day and episode, I only realized how friendly at sweet everyone is. Since the start, we all got along really well and the bond only got better. I have created so many memories that I can’t even count. These guys mean a lot to me.
I’m really glad that with Indian Idol 12 , I received more than just fame and recognition. I got something that I can call mine, that too, proudly. These bunch of crazy, talented people who I call my friends. Even though competitors are on-stage, we are all besties off-stage. Today, I also miss my friends in my home-tow but we catch up frequently over video calls. But, I’d like to thank Indian Idol 12 for giving me such gems which I call my friends.
I have always heard that real friends accept the true you. They accept you with your craziness, madness, insecurities, almost everything. And at Indian Idol 12 , that’s what I got to see here. Being with them for such a long time, they accepted me in my truest form. They are my chosen family and today on Friendship Day I only wish that everyone gets someone like this.
Friendship is the greatest bond that unites two individuals. Friends are those who stand by you through your ups and downs in life. I am grateful that I have got such people through this journey of Indian Idol 12 . Sayli and I share a Tom and Jerry relationship and she is just like my buddy. I feel when the base is strong the bond not only becomes stronger, it is unbreakable.
I don’t befriend people very easily. I’m a person who takes time to open up. But when I met my fellow contestants at Indian Idol 12 , I realised how we’re so similar in certain ways. And, since then, there has been no looking back. We just get to know one another better as the day passes. Everyone knows by now that I tend to forget things quickly and that’s when they help me with. Right from song lyrics to people’s names, they have my back.
- Indian Idol fame Meiyang Chang called 'corona' by two men on bike, actor opens up on facing racism
- Bigg Boss 13 Grand Finale Updates: Sidharth Shukla wins the show; Asim Riaz is the first runner-up
- IITGn geeks channel inner Newton
- The Red Earth that made Kanhaiya Kumar
- What Friday night looks like for families in San Francisco under shelter-in-place order
- Every Member of
- The Children of ISIS
- Brave new worlds
- Ireland's calling: a journey to the heart of a rugby powerhouse
- Man Booker 2015 shortlist: the stories behind the novels
- Reasons Why It's Not Okay To Date Your Best Friend
- Dark Side of the Ring Review: Chris Benoit Premiere Offers Compelling Coverage of Tragedy and Triumph
- 13 Books To Read After "Crazy Rich Asians"
- All Is Fair In War And Love? By Mazi Chike Chidolue
- Fiction and hyper-reality
- Reality kicks in... Premier League stars are training with VR headsets to keep themselves sharp during coronavirus shutdown, and our reporter was run ragged by Kylian Mbappe after giving the tech a try!
- Man Booker prize: the six shortlisted authors reveal the story behind the book
- Recap: Son of a Gun
- Empty beaches, postponed weddings, people work from home: India grapples with COVID-19
- Hollywood mourns a screen legend as Kirk Douglas dies aged 103: Spartacus star’s heartbroken son Michael says ‘Dad – I love you and am so proud to be your son’ while Spielberg says the actor ‘retained his movie star charisma to the end’
Indian Idol 12: Pawandeep, Arunita, Shamukhapriya & Other Top Contestants Talk About Friendship Day have 839 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.