International Friendship Day 2021 is being celebrated today (August 1, 2021) worldwide. Usually, the day of friendship has been celebrated by people on the first Sunday of August. On this day, people celebrate their friends, who always stood by them during their thick and thin.
Talking about TV celebrities, several best friend duos give major friendship goals to their fans. Splitsvilla 10 fame Naina Singh and Akash Choudhary are one of the best examples of popular BFF duos in the TV industry. Recently, Naina Singh had a candid chat with Filmibeat , in which he spoke about her bond with Akash and the real meaning of friendship. Let us tell you, when they were in Splitsvilla 10 , the duo was not on good terms with each other.
Naina Singh On Her Bond With Akash Choudhary
Naina Singh and Akash Choudhary often share their amazing pictures on social media. Many people also thought that they are dating each other. But, both of them refuted all the reports and said that they are besties. While speaking about her bond with Akash, Naina said, “Akash and I have been great friends, and he’s someone who’s always been there for me. We’ve stuck with each other through thick and thin, and have made some wonderful memories through the years of our friendship.”
How Naina Singh And Akash Choudhary Became Friends
When asked about the beginning of their friendship, Naina Singh said that Akash Choudhary and she share a lot of similarities. The Bigg Boss 14 contestant said, “I think when you’re on a reality show, with all the tasks, situations put before you, and so much going on with the people around you, it can create different perceptions about people that may or may not be true. In a reality show, you act as per the situation you’re thrown into which may differ from what you may react to outside the show. But Akash is a gem of a person, and he’s equally strong-headed and empathetic at the same time; probably that is why we get along so well.”
Naina On The Real Meaning Of Friendship
During the interaction with us, Naina Singh also shared the real meaning of friendship. The Splitsvilla 10 winner said, “Real meaning of friendship is when you accept every aspect of a person gracefully, and lovingly; because no one’s perfect after all. Where there’s friendship, there’s no room for judgement, only pure love, acceptance and happiness.”
Filmibeat wishes a Happy Friendship Day to all our readers!
- Camino Love Affair: Why the Irish love the world's best walk
- When did Bradley Lowery die, what was his friendship with Jermain Defoe and what is the Bradley Lowery Foundation?
- When did Bradley Lowery die, how did he become friends with Jermain Defoe and what is the Bradley Lowery Foundation?
- Best New Netflix And Prime Video Films And TV Series This July In The UK
- Steve Perryman exclusive interview as he retires from 50 years in football
- Book reviews: Tales of love, friends and family for summer days
- Love Island’s Rosie Williams inundated with ‘sick messages’ after Adam Collard ‘shared her number online’
- The 12 People You Meet On Tinder: What To Expect When Swiping In The Capital
- How old is Shania Twain, what are her biggest songs, what’s Lyme disease and who is her husband Frederic Thiebaud?
- Andy Cohen and Caroline Fleming pay tribute to Annabelle Neilson
- Derry's Nadine Coyle talks Girls Aloud reunion rumours, her cancelled tour and her steps into acting
- Nadine Coyle on Girls Aloud reunion rumours, her cancelled tour and her steps into acting
- Is it me or is Donald Trump's administration becoming less like The Sopranos and more like Breaking Bad?
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Airbus: Trump nukes special relationship — May-Trump presser at Chequers — Nothing else matters
- Serena Williams gave birth and got married in 'crazy' year since last Wimbledon
- Trump critic hopes to become the first Native American woman in Congress
- The inside story of how Trump's Chief of Staff lost his power
- Sick Facebook boasts of ‘evil monster’ who slit TUI travel agent’s throat in ‘love triangle’ killing
- After reading James Comey's autobiography, I wonder whether this might be the final blow to a presidency in crisis
- Who is Kieran Hayler, when did he marry Katie Price, did he have an affair and have the pair split up?
Friendship Day EXCLUSIVE! How Splitsvilla 10 Rivals Naina Singh & Akash Choudhary Became Best Friends Forever have 752 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.