Constantin Television ( We Children from Bahnhof Zoo ) and UFA Fiction ( Deutschland 83 ) are underway on new German-language drama series Eldorado KaDeWe (w/t), which will be directed by Julia von Heinz , director of Germany's 2020 Oscar entry And Tomorrow the Entire World .
Made in co-production with ARD Degeto and RBB, the series is set in Berlin during the Roaring Twenties. The city is dominated by political unrest, inflation and increasing political radicalization but is also a modern metropolis in whose vibrant nightlife emancipation, sexual diversity and social utopias blossom. The drama focuses on the famous luxury department store, KaDeWe at Wittenbergplatz, founded and successfully run by the Jewish entrepreneurial family Jandorf. It is here that the lives of Hedi, Fritzi, Harry and Georg cross paths.
The six-part high-end series is being filmed in Budapest and Berlin and above is a first-look image. Starring are Valerie Stoll, Lia von Blarer, Joel Basman and Damian Thüne. It also features Bineta Hansen, Jörg Pose, Victoria Trauttmansdorff, Rüdiger Hentzschel, Tonio Schneider, Neele Buchholz, Martin Ontrop, Christine Grant, Martin Bruchmann, Oliver Polak and Lana Cooper, among others.
Watch on Deadline
The drama, which has come together quickly after being pitched at the Berlin Film Festival's drama strand this year, is produced by Sarah Kirkegaard and Alicia Remirez; executive producers are Oliver Berben and Benjamin Benedict. Julia von Heinz also wrote the screenplay with John Quester, Sabine Steyer-Violet and Oskar Sulowski. Cinematography is by Daniela Knapp.
Carolin Haasis and Christoph Pellander are in charge of editorial control at ARD Degeto; at RBB Kerstin Freels and Martina Zöllner are responsible. Fremantle is responsible for world distribution. The series is funded by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg (MBB), FilmFernsehFonds Bayern (FFF), German Motion Picture Fund (GMPF) and Hungarian Tax Credit.
- CBSE Board Exam 2019: Class 10th & 12th date sheet released @ cbse.nic.in, check exam dates here
- National Advisors Trust Company President and CEO James A. Combs Jr. Joins Chalice Financial Network’s Advisory Board
- CBSE Board Exam 2019 dates: 10th exams from Feb 21, 12th from Feb 15
- Leading Microgrid Vendor Encorp Adds Two Industry Leaders to Newly-Formed Advisory Board
- Can Tracy and other Central Valley cities get on board with ‘smart growth’?
- Delta Ijaws decry exclusion, reject NDDC board nominee for MD
- Study: Films Directed by Women Receive 63 Percent Less Distribution Than Male-Helmed Movies (Exclusive)
- Boulder Planning Board tees up relaxed accessory dwelling units rules
- Adamawa flags off distribution of educational materials to seven LGAs
- Acadiana Inbox: LIDEA names Mike Tarantino, Hoyt Strain to board
- News Broadcasters Federation elects Arnab Goswami as governing board president
- Biden Releases Anti-Corruption Plan After Hunter Announces He Will Step Down From Board Of Chinese Company
- NBF elects Republic TV's Arnab Goswami as governing board President
- SF Studios Boards ‘Omerta’ Thriller Films and Series Starring Top Nordic Talent (EXCLUSIVE)
- With Alibaba, Pivotal and Lightbend on board, Reactive flexes its ROI muscle in the microservices world
- Three '500" or "500 L" Gang Members Sentenced to Total 35 Years
- Attorney Gary R. Kershner Hosts Soles4Souls Shoe Donation Drive
- La Mesa Holiday Food Drive Feeding Hungry
- Realtor Kathy Huang Hosts Toys for Tots Holiday Donation Drive
- Charlestown Residents Contribute $270,500 to Staff
Constantin & UFA Fiction Underway On Julia Von Heinz Drama Series ‘Eldorado KaDeWe’; Fremantle Boards Distribution have 510 words, post on deadline.com at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.