This is a Ted Lasso-type feel-good moment, as 2 cops saved a dog that fell in icy waters. The rescue went down Thursday in the village of Manteno, Illinois, when the PD got a call, “There’s a big dog in the water about four houses down.” That canine’s a lucky dog, thanks to officers Quincey Spears and Jessica Rourke , who answered the call and sprung into action. They got a paddleboat to get near the struggling K-9, using a pole to help reach the dog, to no avail. So, their only remaining option was to jump in the frigid water, along with a few good Samaritans, to save the pooch. Officer Spears explained what happened … “When he was walking on the ice, he went into a spot where the sun was beating down on the ice, and it actually potentially melted that part of the ice, which the dog fell in.” The dog is safe and sound, and the 2 cops … they’re ok as well, and might we add, a little heroic to boot!
- Terrifying moment YouTuber's beloved pooch 'Stryda' is almost eaten by sharks after she jumped in the water to follow him
- Penguins who broke my heart...and made me break all the TV rules: How David Attenborough's cameraman saved Antarctic birds from dying in ravine by building snow ramp in -60C conditions
- EXCLUSIVE: Hero female police officer who tried to save baby 'thrown to his death off a bridge' - as boy's father appears in court charged with his murder
- A football therapy dog, a crafty labor of love and some really cool action figures
- Woman, 48, who shares her home with 27 injured and abandoned dogs is dubbed a ‘miracle worker’ after healing dozens of sick and disabled pooches - and naming them after celebrities including Sir Elton John and David Bowie
- Everything Coming to Amazon Video in September
- Man who fell off a cliff is saved by his Apple Watch after it detected a 'hard fall' and called 911
- Vick: Android Dog-Fighting App Glorifies Animal Cruelty
- Three children and 245 animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, sugar gliders, bearded dragons and a gecko are removed from 'deplorable' Florida home filled with rotten food and feces
- Even a water park can’t dilute the
Video of Cops Saving Dog That Fell Into Icy Waters have 367 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.