Tom Brady admits he REGRETS drunkenly throwing the Lombardi Trophy from boat to boat during that legendary floating Super Bowl parade
… but hey, things happen when you’re completely sloshed!
“First of all, there was not a lot going through my mind at that point,” Brady told Michael Strahan on ‘GMA.’
GMA EXCLUSIVE: "There was not a lot going through my mind at that point. I mean, that was not smart." @TomBrady jokes with @michaelstrahan about throwing the Lombardi Trophy at the boat parade following the Bucs #SuperBowl win. https://t.co/WRa19Pkehy pic.twitter.com/2HV7aJV1yq
Remember, Tom and the rest of the Tampa Bay Bucs hit the Hillsborough River back in February to celebrate their Super Bowl LV victory over the K.C. Chiefs.
The booze started flowing … and the QB started throwin’ (trophies) .
“I mean, that was not smart for a couple of reasons,” a sobered up Brady says.
“One is, if we drop it, that’s a little bit of a problem. But, the worst thing that could happen is the edges on that trophy are so sharp — and had those things clipped one of my boys in the other boat, it would have been an ugly, ugly parade.”
He’s right — but fortunately, his sure-handed teammates caught the trophy with no problems.
Brady says of the event, “From what I remember, yes it was pretty cool.”
During his interview with ‘GMA,’ Brady also opened up about why he wants to continue playing the NFL.
“I don’t think proving it for me is the motivation,” 43-year-old Tom told Strahan … “I still want to play, I got like a little sickness in me that just wants to throw a frickin’ spiral, you know what I mean?”
“Once you stop you can’t go back and do it, I got some more football [left in me] I mean not a lot, and I know that, but what I got left, I’m gonna go I’m gonna give everything I got.”
GMA EXCLUSIVE: "She brings out the best version of me." @TomBrady sits down one-on-one with @michaelstrahan to talk about his 12-year marriage to Gisele and spending quality time with his kids in the off season. https://t.co/WRa19Pkehy pic.twitter.com/P99zZ8JVpq
Tom went on to praise his wife of 12 years — saying, “I give her a lot of credit … she’s the one that supports the family. She’s the one that at the end of the day makes a lot of sacrifices. She brings out the best version of me.”
- Why Tom Brady Terrifies Super Bowl LV bookmakers
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary: 'How Blessed Am I??'
- Tom Brady Says Gisele Bündchen 'Brings Out the Best Version of Me': 'I Give Her a Lot of Credit'
- Tom Brady Shows Off His 7 Super Bowl Rings: 'How It's Going'
- Inside Tom Brady’s $2 Million Super Bowl Celebration Yacht: The Wajer 55S
- Aaron Rodgers’ Complaints Draw Parallels To Tom Brady’s Patriots Situation At Same Age
- Tom Brady posts video of insane throwing accuracy, social media debunks it
- How In The World Is There Still A Tom Brady-Joe Montana Debate?
- Tom Brady Just Casually Dropped The Cockiest Line Of His Whole Career
- Tom Brady vs Colin Kaepernick: Super Bowl LV conjures QB political debate
- Tom Brady Reveals Privacy Is an Issue at Tampa Mansion He's Renting from Derek Jeter: Boats 'Pull Right Up'
- The Weirdest Tom Brady Merch You Can Buy With Real Money Right Now
- Gisele Bündchen Supports Tom Brady 'No Matter What' — But Still 'Would Like Him to Retire': Source
- Tom Brady On Being Called The GOAT: ‘It Makes Me Cringe’
- 14 strange but fascinating facts surrounding this year's Super Bowl
- Tom Brady, champion Bucs get glitzy Super Bowl LV rings honoring historic hometown win
- Tom Brady GOAT dispute prompts fans to list Serena Williams' achievements
- Derek Jeter Lists $29 Million Tampa Bay Mansion He Rented to Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen
- Regarding Public Relations, Aaron Rodgers Could Learn A Lot From Tom Brady
- Super Bowl LV odds—best prop bets for Chiefs vs. Buccaneers
Tom Brady on Drunken Super Bowl Boat Party, I Was So Hammered!! have 726 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.