Stephen Marley has announced the dates for his 'Babylon by Bus' tour. Titled after Bob Marley and the Wailers' 1978 live album, the shows will feature Stephen's songs spanning his 40-plus year career alongside songs from his father's catalog.
The 19-date U.S. trek kicks off on August 26th at Mateel Community Center in Redway, California and wraps at Salvage Station in Asheville, North Carolina on September 26th. The run includes a Bob Marley tribute concert with Stephen's brother Ziggy Marley in celebration of what would have been their father's 76th birthday year. The special show with the Marley brothers takes place on September 12th at BeachLife Festival in Redondo Beach, California.
A portion of each ticket sale from the upcoming tour will benefit Ghetto Youths Foundation, a non-profit established by Stephen, Damian and Julian Marley, which provides aid to communities in need.
Stephen Marley 'Babylon by Bus' U.S. Tour Dates
- Family re-imagines Bob Marley classic for COVID-19 relief
- Uber driver with 'dreams of martyrdom' who plotted gun and knife terror attacks at Madame Tussauds, gay Pride and on a London sightseeing bus is jailed for life with minimum term of 25 years
- Prince Harry’s lost the plot to slam the Queen’s beloved Commonwealth ‘club’
- Dayna Stephens/Sarah Tandy review – masterful sax and adventurous improv
- Beastie Boys: Rude Boys
- No Time to Die release date, new images, cast news, and everything else you need to know about Bond 25
- Jorja Smith: BBC Sound of 2017 interview
- Laura Turner says women's darts needs a platform to maintain its pre-lockdown momentum
- Forest's grump
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg announces cancer recurrence, will remain on the Supreme Court
- Kenyan war photographer nicknamed 'Softie' for his gentle nature is hailed a hero as documentary reveals how he risked his life and was forced to send his family into exile after running for political office
- Coronavirus UPDATES: Lidos and outdoor theatres open in England from today
- Theatres that made us: 'It’s humbling to be upstaged by a dolphin!'
- 29 amazing films based on true stories on NOW TV, Netflix and Amazon Prime
- David Brent: Life on the Road review – Ricky Gervais's bad cover version
- On the Ground at Trump’s Tulsa Burnout: Pepper Balls, Protesters, and a Failing Conman
- Friends join hands to build home for Kerala schoolgirl
- 90 infected in UK: Sony and Nike become latest big names to shut British sites as Apple store is cleaned by hazmat suit workers and chief medical officer warns Britons WILL die from deadly bug
- Ready Player One Is Getting A Sequel Novel, Ready Player Two
- DVD reviews: Princess Cyd; Logan Lucky; American Made and more
Stephen Marley Plots 'Babylon by Bus' Tour have 528 words, post on www.sfgate.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.