The company has teamed with events outfit Thinkwell to create Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in the grounds of Arley Hall & Gardens in Cheshire, UK.
The attraction opens this fall, with Potter fans invited to a walk along an illuminated path in the woods, which will transport them into the worlds of JK Rowling's Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts .
Along the way, they will discover surprises, some of their most favorite moments from the Forbidden Forest, and encounter mystical creatures including Hippogriffs, centaurs, unicorns, and Nifﬂers.
Fans can sign up to join the waitlist . Tickets cost £19 ($26).
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Hack Free Gems and Coins No Survey
- Can SeaWorld survive against Disney, Harry Potter and PETA?
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival Coming to Indy
- Rite of fall: Donuts, cider draw crowds to Northville cider mill
- Disney Star Wars land opening: What we learned from California
- New redwood park opening 15 miles from downtown San Jose
- Experiment shows danger of an uninformed vote
- Art show inspired by women opens at Garden and Civic Center
- Gulfport Community Players proudly present ‘Next Fall’
- Fall Arts 2019: Minnesota’s Must-See Autumn Shows
- UK approves $4.2B budget for 2019-20
- Records fall as Meet of Champions closes track and field season
- The mental health benefits of ‘forest bathing’
- Experience fuels West Bloomfield football's state title hopes
- CRITICAL MASS: Things to come — ready for the fall movie lineup?
- Alyeska, A Perfect Fall Destination
- The best music to help you fall asleep
- Winchester Mystery House embracing its scary side this fall
- 3 open spaces on the horizon in El Paso County
- 3 open space gems on the horizon in El Paso County
‘Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience’ To Open In The UK This Fall have 278 words, post on deadline.com at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.