Tributes were paid by Joy Reid and Rosanna Arquette to the veteran defense attorney and TV commentator after her sudden passing. Veteran CNN and MSNBC legal analyst Midwin Charles has died. She was 47. "It is with a profoundly heavy heart and the deepest sadness that we announce the untimely passing of our beloved Midwin Charles," her family said in a statement posted to Charles' Twitter account on April 6. "She was known to many as a legal commentator on television, but to us she was a devoted daughter, sister, aunt, niece and cousin. Our lives are forever changed and we will miss her for a lifetime,” the statement continued. MSNBC primetime host Joy Reid expressed her shock at the news of Charles’ passing on her own Twitter account. “Midwin dear heart, you were a brilliant spirit and beautiful soul. You were such a blessing. I'm just stunned, and have been since I learned of this today. Blessings to your mom and family. To all, please live every moment like it's your last, and OVER-appreciate your friends,” she said. She wasn’t alone, as actress and activist Rosanna Arquette also expressed her shock and sadness. “Oh My God. I'm so very… Read full this story
- MSNBC Turns Into a Freak Show
- MSNBC’s O’Donnell retracts Trump story
- PayPal Apologizes for Letter Demanding Payment From Woman Who Died of Cancer
- Streetwise Video Blogger Slain in Chicago
- House plans to hold first vote on impeachment inquiry and another blockbuster deposition looms
- Analysis: House plans to hold first vote on impeachment inquiry
- Analysis: House plans to hold first vote on impeachment inquiry and another blockbuster deposition looms
- Dead Letters: "Evil Prevails"
- The new texting suicide case is not as similar to Michelle Carter's manslaughter trial as you may think
- New texting suicide case is not as similar to Michelle Carter's manslaughter trial as you may think
CNN, MSNBC Legal Analyst Midwin Charles Dies at 47 have 314 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.