As the controversy around actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra rests a bit, the actress shared a thoughtful message on her Instagram page. Shilpa shared a picture of herself doing yoga and captioned it as, “The one thing that I have learnt from the ups and downs of my life is that positivity has to be a choice that we make every day. This is true especially when we are at our lowest.”
Speaking about having positive mindset she wrote, “A positive mindset and attitude can lead us halfway through a battle to victory. Never give in to negative thoughts or people’s perceptions of yourself.”
Shilpa further urged her followers to keep doing what they need to do, give it their best, and have faith in what is to unfold & themselves.
“Even if it doesn’t go your way temporarily, you will see things shaping up in unexpected ways in the future; because in life… EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR THE BEST,” added the Baazigar actress.
For the unversed, from the last few days, Shilpa was in the limelight when reports of her causing the breakup between Raj Kundra and his ex-wife Kavita emerged on the internet. Later, Raj clarified to media portals that he divorced his ex-wife Kavita because she cheated on him with his sister’s husband.
Recently, in an interview with an entertainment portal, Raj revealed that he had caught his wife red-handed hence, he decided to divorce her.
Shilpa and Raj, on the other hand, are very happy with each other and have two children- Viaan and Samisha.
- Famous women supercar owners of India: Shilpa Shetty to Mallika Sherawat
- What's Up Down There?
- Michelle Obama Opens Up In ‘Marie Claire’: ‘Our Sex Life Has Never Been More Open, More Experimental, More Generous’
- Bourdain Suicide Prompts More Restaurant Workers To Open Up About Mental Health Issues
- Messier Monday: Andromeda, the Object that Opened Up the Universe, M31
- Julianne Hough poses nude, opens up about her sexuality, reveals she's 'not straight'
- Weekend Diversion: Opening up about religion and beliefs
- Brave: Emma Stone Just Opened Up About Her Childhood Struggle With Object Permanence
- Ups & Downs: Only Downs From Patriots’ Frustrating Loss To Titans
- Chigozie Obioma Opens Up About His Life As A Reader
- Black Female Comedians Open Up About the Realities of Breaking Down Racist, Sexist Barriers
- Xinhua Headlines: Hainan FTZ to break new ground in China's opening-up
- Googles Developer Dilemma: Open Up Google+ Or Hold On To Something Special?
- Critical Self-Reflection and Opening Up Philosophy
- Ups & Downs: Patriots Outplayed Everywhere By Jaguars
- Turn Down For Watt: Best Portable Car Jump Starters
- Why Aren’t More African Americans Opening Up About Their Mental Health?
- Serena Williams Opens Up About Struggling with Motherhood and Her Comeback in Time Magazine Spread
- Four Muslim Latinas open up about their journeys to Islam
- 'We made mistakes': Boeing CEO to open up on 737 Max errors at grilling
Shilpa Shetty Opens Up About Ups And Downs Of Her Life; ‘Everything Happens For The Best’ have 519 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.