I do not like green eggs and ham … And, your reading is a sham, Kevin I am. Rep. Kevin McCarthy appeared clueless as he read Dr. Seuss ‘s “Green Eggs and Ham” out loud … presumably in protest of the decision to yank 6 of the famed author’s books because of racist images. McCarthy apparently wasn’t down with the decision, but his choice of books to read in defiance misses the point. Fact is … “Green Eggs and Ham” was NOT pulled. The books that were pulled … “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” “If I Ran the Zoo,” “McElligot’s Pool,” “On Beyond Zebra!,” “Scrambled Eggs Super!” and “The Cat’s Quizzer.” Vanguard Press/Random House What’s more … Congress is debating a pretty important bill — getting stimulus checks to suffering Americans, and here sits McCarthy reading Dr. Seuss. Priorities, Kevin I am.
- House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy reacts to President Trump’s latest comments on fixing the border crisis
- Dr. Seuss: Fun With Words
- Dr. Seuss Is Now, You Guessed It, Racist
- Peer-Reviewed Journal: Books by Dr. Seuss Are Racist
- House GOP leaders move to strip Rep. Steve King of committee assignments over comment
- Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Rep. Steve King
- GOP Strips Rep. Steve King Of Committee Assignments Over White Supremacist Views
- Rep. Steve King posts meme bragging red states have ‘8 trillion bullets’
- Steve King removed from committee assignments following racist comments
- Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California is elected speaker of the House
Rep. Kevin McCarthy Reads Dr. Seuss After 6 Racists Books Pulled have 246 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.