Adeleke boards the show alongside Chris Pratt, Riley Keough, JD Pardo, LaMonica Garret and more. The project follows James Reece (Pratt) after his entire platoon of Navy SEALs is ambushed during a high-stakes covert mission. Reece returns home to his family with conflicting memories of the event and questions about his culpability. However, as new evidence comes to light, Reece discovers dark forces working against him. It is now in production and is scheduled for an early 2022 release.
In Terminal List, Adeleke plays Terrell "Tee" Daniels, a member of the FBI's elite Hostage Rescue Team, now operating on U.S. soil. The best of the best, this creatine-fueled manhunter has turned from active combat tours to domestic counter-terrorism.
"I'm so grateful to Chris Pratt, Antoine Fuqua, my SEAL brother Jack Carr, and the rest of the producing team for giving me the opportunity to bring my real-world operational experience to this amazing show. With so many shows and streamers propagating content, the equalizer needed to rise from the masses is authenticity. And this show will definitely rise above the rest due to the authenticity being brought to the table." Adeleke said.
Separately, Adeleke will be bringing his directorial debut, the short thriller The Unexpected , at the Cannes Market, where it will be presented by Lon Haber & Co. Pic stars Ariana Kaufman and Justin Garza. Told in reverse and through the lens of its two victims, The Unexpected unearths an elaborate international human trafficking/organ harvesting ring and its link to a terrorist attack.
Remi Adeleke is represented by APA and Loeb & Loeb.
- Amazon and Flipkart Sales, OnePlus 7T Pro Price Announcement, Redmi Note 8 Pro India Launch Date, and More Tech News This Week
- Emilia Clarke catches the eye in a plunging white shirt dress as she joins demure Natalie Portman at the Last Christmas photocall in LA
- Podcasts pique Hollywood's interest with fiction series
- How to Use a Blog to Sell Your eBook
- POLITICO Playbook: Where we are after 3 weeks of impeachment
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorder discounts, movies and shows to expect
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorder discounts, shows and movies to expect
- Free eBook Publishing Guide – Part 5 – Sell your eBook
- Fact check: Trump made 87 false claims last week
- The Metaphors of the Net
- Ten films to watch this October
- DailyMailTV wins first Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Entertainment News Program
- How Reese Witherspoon is flipping the script on Hollywood
- Netflix: how will the story end?
- Scuba pumpkins, whey vodka: News from around our 50 states
- Mindy Kaling spices up a classic black dress with jeweled sleeves for Elle magazine's 26th annual Women in Hollywood celebration
- Brazil: The last frontier of gastronomy?
- Dog-walking startup Wag raised $300 million to unleash growth. Then things got messy
- Why the world’s recycling system stopped working
- Why are so many Americans crowdfunding their healthcare?
Remi Adeleke Joins Amazon Series ‘Terminal List’ have 490 words, post on deadline.com at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.