Getty The judge in the “QAnon Shaman” case is scratching his head over decisions made by the infamous defendant … in particular, his decision to do a LONG interview with “60 Minutes+.” The accused insurrectionist, whose real name is Jacob Chansley , was called on the carpet by the judge for doing the jailhouse interview, which appeared on “60 Minutes+.” Chansley’s lawyer told the judge yes, they did arrange for the interview, but felt everything was kosher. Apparently, the judge didn’t see it that way. Chansley, who says he’s been in solitary since being arrested, said he was never violent inside the Capitol . He says his participation was “not an attack on this country” … an interesting argument, given the images of him in the Senate Chamber. He also says he’s still loyal to Trump , despite being overlooked for a pardon. He makes it clear … he did what he did at the former President’s behest. Chansley’s been behind bars since January 9. He asked to be released from jail pending trial, but prosecutors objected, calling him a danger to the community.
- Colorado Avalanche Must Play Full 60 Minutes
- Aaron Judge says he may be ‘one and done’ with Home Run Derby
- Judge says he may be ‘one and done’ with Home Run Derby
- Mellinger Minutes: KU & the FBI, Royals & stinking, Vermes & Reid switching jobs & more
- Mellinger Minutes: KU FBI, KC Royals, Chiefs, analysis
- Green Bay Packers: Prepare for sixty minutes to Super Bowl LI
- Iowa Football: We Have 60 More Minutes of Desmond King
- Will Nerlens Noel Play Minutes Enough To Impress NBA?
- Watch: Robert Lewandowski’s clutch 95th-minute goal gives Poland WCQ win
- Wallabies need an 80-minute captain
'QAnon Shaman' Angers Judge For Appearing on '60 Minutes' have 273 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.