Amazing update from NFL QB Kyle Allen … the Washington Football Team player is now moving laterally and jogging — just 6 months after he suffered a gruesome ankle injury.
Allen’s foot was dangling by threads during an NFL game last November … but now, the dude looks as close to 100 percent as ever, showing off a sturdy ankle and some speed.
In the footage, shared by Allen’s girlfriend, the 25-year-old can be seen hopping from side to side … and then getting in full-length runs up and down a basketball court.
“So freaking proud of you,” said Allen’s GF, Summer Juraszek . “I screamed when I first saw these progress videos.”
You’ll recall … Allen wasn’t exactly guaranteed to ever walk again after suffering a horrific lower leg injury against the Giants on Nov. 8, 2020.
NY safety Jabrill Peppers had tackled the QB low as he attempted to escape the pocket … and Allen was later diagnosed with a dislocated and fractured ankle.
According to his GF, Allen didn’t even begin walking on the leg until January 2021 … so, this week’s steps are clearly HUGE for the guy.
Congrats on all the improvement … keep getting better, Kyle!
- NFL Capsules: Ravens, Eagles squeeze into playoffs
- One-on-One Coverage: Phil Simms bullish on Bills’ future, Josh Allen’s progress
- NFL: Ravens, Eagles, Colts squeeze into playoffs
- Post-Season 49ers Takeaways: San Francisco will retain DC Robert Saleh, Laken Tomlinson gets good injury news
- Battling intense depression, former Huskies WR Isaiah Renfro took a long road back to football.
- Josh Allen: Bills are ‘looking to build something special’
- One-on-One Coverage: Jim Kelly on back surgery, offseason talk with Josh Allen, ‘motivator’ Kyle Williams
- Jalen Ramsey praises Josh Allen and shakes his hand after losing to Buffalo Bills
- NFL draft: Senior Bowl preview
- Jay Skurski's Bills Mailbag: Is Kyle Williams a future Wall of Famer?
- Patriots notebook: James White, Kyle Van Noy enjoying career seasons
- One start confirmed Bills QB Matt Barkley's belief: He belongs in the NFL
- Jason Wolf: Bills' Josh Allen proves he's the leader this franchise needs
- Seahawks’ Allen Iverson ‘step-over’ celebration was a long time coming — and worth the wait
- Thursday’s NFL notebook: Beckham wants to continue playing with Giants
- Bills trying to strike right balance with Josh Allen's running
- How the Patriots defense stopped Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs, the NFL's best wide receiver duo
- Redskins' Smith suffers gruesome injury in a 23-21 loss to HoustonYou may also be interested in...
- “Living my dream”: Broncos’ Domata Peko spurns retirement talk in pursuit of 14th NFL season
- NFL Draft: What do the San Francisco 49ers need, and who should they target at the Senior Bowl?
NFL's Kyle Allen Hits Intense Workout Sesh Just 6 Months After Horrific Injury have 430 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.