Welp, this is sad …
The Olympic skiing legend and the NHL star purchased the 5,500-square-foot pad for $6.75 mil back in 2020 … and it seemed it would be their home base for years to come.
But, the two called it quits in Dec. 2020 and quickly put the Italian-style villa on the market.
The place is sick … especially the yard, a private sanctuary that features a slick pool, spa and fire pit.
Final sales price … $6.9 million, according to the L.A. Times . It’s unlikely they walked away with any sort of real profit after all of the expenses and commissions — but they’re probably just happy to move on.
Vonn and Subban began dating back in 2018 and were together for 3 years … blossoming into one of the most beloved couples in pro sports.
But, things soured in 2020 … and they eventually broke up. They issued a joint statement vowing to remain on friendly terms.
“Over the past 3 years PK and I have had some incredible times together. He is a kind, good man, and someone I respect a great deal,” Vonn wrote at the time.
“However, after much consideration we have decided to move forward separately. We will always remain friends and love each other immensely. We ask that you please respect our privacy during this time.”
- Larry King's Beverly Hills Mansion Sells for $15.5 Million
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump says Iran 'standing down' after missile strike
- Where did all Katie Price’s money go? How bankrupt ex-model burned through her £45m fortune thanks to her £2m 'mucky mansion', plastic surgery and a £300,000 pink horsebox - as she is declared bankrupt with £800,000 debts
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Actress Samantha Barks, 29, star of Disney's West End production of Frozen, splits with US actor Ryan Watkinson, 35
- How Cameron Diaz went from Hollywood’s ‘eternal bachelorette’ to ‘off radar’ wife and mum at 47
- Adam Lambert: Wild Idol
- The Sort-Of Socialist Church Is Taking A Radical Approach To Christianity
- The Democrats' strategy conundrum: a 'movement' or a coalition?
- Trump 2020: Be Very Afraid
- Don Arden
Lindsey Vonn & P.K. Subban Sell Bev Hills Mansion for $6.9 Mil After Split have 356 words, post on www.tmz.com at June 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.