The former US President Barack Obama was once quoted as saying, “Being a father is sometimes my hardest but always my most rewarding job.” Well, that’s true. To be a father, by all means, takes a lot of dedication and effort that goes with abundant love and care. Wearing an invisible cape, fathers have always been strong pillars of support who stood tall at trying times and shed tears covertly when they saw their children in pain.
Today (June 20), people across the world are celebrating Father’s Day honour their real-life heroes by sharing beautiful pictures, throwback snaps, moving posts and messages to express their immense love. Coming to actors of the south film industry who are fathers in real life, the celebrities have time and again fascinated their fans with priceless pictures of their children, and so on this special day, we take a look at some of the best snaps that garnered huge attention when shared on social media.
Days after making his Instagram debut (in 2018), Kamal Haasan awed netizens when he shared an adorable throwback picture with his beautiful daughters- Shruti and Akshara Haasan. The legendary actor uploaded the picture with a thought-provoking caption that read, “You girls changed my life. As much as my mother did. Hence Father’s day is also a Mother’s Day!”
Megastar Chiranjeevi shares a cute bond with his son Ram Charan. The senior actor has time and again expressed his special camaraderie with the Mega Power Star, which is one of the reasons why people really can’t get enough of them. In one of his posts dated March 26, 2020, Chiranjeevi wished Charan on his birthday while revealing the real reason why he was born on World Theatre Day.
Known as real-life Charlie (You would only know if you have watched Dulquer’s 2015 film Charlie ), Pranav rarely makes an appearance on his father’s social media posts. However, the senior actor surprised many in 2020 when he shared a montage featuring the duo that garnered huge attention of netizens, especially Lalettan fans. Wishing his son on his birthday, Mohanlal wrote, “My little man is not so little anymore.. As you grow older, I only become prouder of the wonderful person you are turning into… Happy Birthday.”
No matter how blurred it is, this picture of Allu Arjun with daughter Arha will always remain our favourite. The adorable snap was posted by the actor on November 21, 2020, to wish his tiny tot on her 4th birthday. Sharing the picture of him surprising his angel with a special gift, the Stylish Star wrote, “Many many happy returns of the day to my Arha . Thank you for the infinite cuteness n joi that you give me. Wishing you a wonderful birthday my little angel.”
No doubt we love Dulquer’s ‘aww-dorable’ bonding with daughter Maryam. To wish his doll on her birthday in May this year, the handsome hunk took to his social media handle and penned a long heart-melting note, to share what he does when he is away and misses his ‘boobootum’. Along with the note, DQ shared a montage with the cutie patootie.
KGF actor Yash’s cuties Ayra and Yatharv need no introduction. The actor never fails to share pictures and videos from his personal life especially of his lovable kids. Though there are zillions of pictures and videos to choose from, this picture of Yash with daughter Ayra is our pick for today. Expressing his heartfelt feelings, the actor captioned the appealing picture as, “Being your dad has brought out the softer side in me! You are my strength, my weakness, my everything! Happy Birthday my darling princess!”
Mollywood superstar Prithviraj never shies away from sharing short stories written by daughter Alankrita. Interestingly, the actor recently revealed about his next project inspired by her ‘happily ever after’ story that garnered huge attention and also left many surprised. Well, on father’s day, we share this adorable picture of the duo with their pet Zorro. For the unversed, this snap was taken after Prithviraj recovered from COVID-19 and finally reunited with his family.
The Tollywood Superstar has been spending some quality time with his kids Gautham and Sithara amid lockdown, and his social media posts are the proof. In one of the pictures posted in November last year, the star was seen goofing around with the adorable duo that garnered huge love from his fans and followers. Shared on the occasion of Children’s day, the Sarkaru Vaari Paata actor captioned the pic as, “Endless smiles, fun, love… ♥️♥️♥️ What you give is what you get. Wishing my two little pillars a very happy children’s day. Love and blessings to mine and all the children of this world. Shine brighter each day.”
Last but not the least, this picture featuring Jr NTR and his children Abhay Ram and Bhargav is too cute to miss. Notably, this aww-dorable snap was shared by the actor on social media in 2018 to introduce his second son. In the picture, Tarak can be seen clicking a photo of his elder son Abhay who is holding the infant while sitting on a chair. Welcoming Bhargav and giving photo credits to his wife Lakshmi Pranathi, Jr NTR quipped, “Welcoming the new #brat into the #bratpack ..photo courtesy #innocentmom. probably has no idea what’s coming her way.”
- 'Naamkarann' Actor Jahaan Arora Gets Married; Shares Wedding Picture On Social Media!
- 'Shakti' Actress Kamya Panjabi Flaunts Her Curves In Bikini, Shares Adorable PIC With Beau Shalabh Dang
- TV actor Karan Patel WARNS a social media user for sending lewd messages to his wife Ankita Bhargava
- Eoin Morgan Gets Married To Long-Time Girlfriend, Shares Adorable Pic
- Rhian Sugden displays her eye-popping cleavage and TINY waist in barely-there lingerie as she shares yet another racy social media snap
- Khloe Kardashian flashes toned tummy and underboob in social media snap of her 'moon' True Thompson
- 'Hey, It's America's Dad': Bizarre Father's Day message appears on Bill Cosby's social media accounts despite the shamed TV star being in jail
- Newlywed TV actress Mihika Verma shares an adorable picture with hubby on social media
- Are teenagers having less sex – and is social media the reason why?
- YouTuber PewDiePie marries social media star Marzia Bisognin in a beautiful London ceremony eight years to the day since they met
- Jimmy Sheirgill would like to believe that he has improved his social media skills
- Voting stars take to social media to document their polling station trips with Lily Allen, Maisie Williams and Jade Thirlwall proudly pledging Labour allegiance
- Israel Folau social media case has damaged rugby's reputation, RA chairman Cameron Clyne says
- Social Media and Children: The Good and the Ugly
- Police probe social media app which allows users to send anonymous messages to one another as 'feedback' after 'bullied' teen, 15, is found hanged
- Social Media is Melting Seeing Nushrat Bharucha's Bikini Pics from Maldives
- Frankie Bridge gets into the festive spirit as she shares adorable snap of husband Wayne and their two sons in Christmas costumes
- Lobster restaurant apologizes after its ban on 'small screaming children' leads to backlash from parents on social media
- Priyadarshan remembers his special day, shares wedding pic with Lissy
- Jay Soni shares FIRST PIC of newborn daughter with an adorable message on Father's Day!
Father’s Day 2021: When South Actors Shared Adorable Pics With Their Kids On Social Media! have 1235 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at June 20, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.