Ever since the second wave of COVID-19 became aggressive in the country, TV actor Sidharth Shukla has been spreading awareness about the pandemic on social media. Apart from that, the Bigg Boss 13 winner is also helping people connect with each other through his social media handles helping with medicines, beds, oxygen, etc.
Due to the lockdown imposed in various states of India, many people including celebs are facing a lot of trouble in their lives. Because of no work, several people are dealing with stress, depression and several mental health issues. Recently, in an interview with Times of India, Sidharth Shukla revealed how he deals with stress amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Balika Vadhu actor said, “I don’t think anyone can be immune to the pain, suffering and horrific stories that we are seeing and hearing all around us. But I try to use this constructively by reaching out and helping in my own way, with the means at hand. I try to create as much awareness as possible and spread the word about COVID-appropriate behaviour. I think having conversations with your family at such times helps a lot, as you get different perspectives, which help you cope better.”
Sidharth Shukla likes to keep his life private and never expressed himself openly on social media. However, after Bigg Boss 13 , the actor started expressing his thoughts openly on the internet, all thanks to his fans’ love. Interestingly, the actor said that he often tries to communicate with his social media family and wants to keep them happy.
Talking about his upcoming project, Sidharth Shukla will next be seen in the web series Broken But Beautiful Season 3 opposite Sonia Rathee. The ALTBalaji and ZEE5 web series is expected to release in May 2021.
- Hurricane Laura Victims Struggle to Find Housing Amid Pandemic
- Covid-19 travel: Summer 2020 is European tourism’s leanest season amid pandemic
- ICYMI: Top takeaways from this week's "Face the Nation": Americans fight against injustice amid pandemic
- In Mexico women inmates find education chance amid pandemic
- Amid pandemic, this Mumbai-based NGO teaches life skills through online football classes to slum children
- The US detained hundreds of migrant children in hotels as the pandemic flared
- These are the best cheap patio furniture deals for September 2020
- Number of Americans with depression symptoms TRIPLED amid the coronavirus pandemic as stress levels rose and savings accounts dwindled, study finds
- Meredith Masony Pens Book On Surviving Parenthood During The Pandemic: ‘I Don’t Like My Kids All The Time, They Don’t Like Me All The Time’
- I thought battling an eating disorder during an election year was tough. I had no idea how grueling recovery during a pandemic would be
- It's the worst disaster of the pandemic. But WHO chief says our lack of concern shows 'moral bankruptcy'
- 11 best children’s books about anxiety for kids who worry a lot
- Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'get off Twitter' and start helping schools reopen as he blasts chaos and says 'families across this country are paying for his failures'
- Young, Black and in power: Wisconsin's lieutenant governor steps into national spotlight amid racial reckoning
- Male victims of domestic violence have few places to turn or services to call
- Stress-induced insomnia could imperil public health, sleep researchers say
- Ayurveda can help rescue exam, result stress
- Depression, anxiety spike amid outbreak and turbulent times
- How the government failed working parents—and which policies could help
- SUNDAY CONVERSATION: Waller County Sheriff Joe Hester discusses becoming sheriff unexpectedly during hurricane season
Sidharth Shukla On Dealing With Stress Amid Pandemic: Having Conversations With Your Family Helps A Lot have 601 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.