Actor Parth Samthaan is basking in the love that his recently released web series Mai Hero Boll Raha Hu has been garnering from his fans. The series is currently streaming on the OTT platform ALTBalaji. The actor who is on a promotional spree for the same, also spilt some beans about his relationship status in a recent interaction.
Talking about the same, Parth spoke to host Siddharth Kannan on a radio chat show stating that he wishes to let go of his ‘single’ tag during the current COVID-19 lockdown. The Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan actor said, “I am absolutely single and happy. But right now, I feel like I should be in a relationship because of the current situation. Unfortunately, India is kind of covered with cases.”
He also confessed that he is open to looking for love and is very much ready to mingle. The actor also wished for things to get back to normal soon. Parth said, “I just hope the situation gets better and we can return to our routine lives and do big things.” Talking about his show, the actor said it also stars Patralekhaa and Aly Goni’s brother Arslan Goni in the lead roles.
Recently, Parth also addressed the ongoing rumours of him being the main reason behind the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay wrapping up. For the unversed, he had essayed the male protagonist Anurag Basu in the show and was seen opposite Erica Fernandez. The actor rubbished all these speculations surrounding the same.
Speaking to ETimes about it, Parth Samthaan had said, “All the reports of Kasautii Zindagii Kay wrapping up or shutting down because of me were absolutely wrong and baseless. It was not like that. It was an overall decision by the makers by the channel. Yes, I won’t lie that I had reached a saturation point and I wanted to grow. The situation at that time was very difficult for all of us to work together. Not only on our show but other shows as well. Because the situation we all were in was not right everyone was in a panic mode. It was difficult at that point.”
Notably, Parth rose to fame with the teen drama Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan. He played the role of Manik Malhotra which made him a household name and earned him a massive fan-following. His chemistry with co-star Niti Taylor was much loved by the masses.
- Jerry Yan is single, and ready to mingle
- McDonald’s employees share 11 annoying things they wish customers would stop doing
- Season 3 of Pamela Adlon’s Better Things is finally ready
- Horn on rematch: Let’s get it on!
- Watchmaking art is eternal, says Jean-Claude Biver
- Ready to be a mom
- North Korea says it has tested new anti-ship missile
- A Hamilton woman’s journey from St. Lucia to prison
- MAILBAG: Matthews signed, now it's 'What about Marner?'
- Kafka’s Metamorphosis: 100 thoughts for 100 years
- Costco employees share 25 things they’d love to tell shoppers but can’t
- Grading Kyle Dubas after his first year as Leafs GM
- How to Perfectly Customize Every Setting on the New Galaxy Note 10
- Five years after the gang-rape and murder of Jyoti Singh, what has changed for women in India?
- ‘My death is not my own’: the limits of legal euthanasia
- John Cena's ex-girlfriend Nikki Bella dating an MMA fighter?
- The public's trust, politics and race, and dignity for the LGBT community: MP Murali Pillai goes On the Record
- The Donald and the fake news media: an affair to remember
- Crazy easy Raptors win like a night off for everyone
- Liz Uy Chooses Love
Parth Samthaan Wishes To Let Go Of His 'Single' Tag Due To The Lockdown, Says He Is Ready To Mingle have 623 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.