Exclusive Details A couple claiming a Maggiano’s seated all its customers of color in the back … is getting an apology, but the restaurant chain also insists it wasn’t segregating patrons. Here’s the backstory — a Black woman named Dot claimed on Instagram she and her husband had reservations last weekend at the Maggiano’s in Orlando, and when they showed up … they were ushered all the way to the back of the joint. That’s when she says she noticed a “stark contrast from the patrons in the front of the restaurant, versus where we were being seated.” Dot added … “Guys….I s**t you not…this restaurant was segregated!!!!!!!!! In 2021!!!!!! Our minds were BLOWN!!!!!!” Dot claims this pattern of seating people continued throughout their visit, and she posted a couple photos with her hubby to make her point. She also speculated that a nearby Trump rally that day may have factored into the restaurant’s motivations. Document Launch Doc While Maggiano’s insists the seating situation had nothing to do with race, the restaurant chain still apologized, saying … “We understand that two valued Guests felt unwelcome when they dined at our Maggiano's restaurant in Orlando on Sunday, February 28, and for… Read full this story
- Trump doesn't want to face another woman, claims Elizabeth Warren as she swings back at the president's prediction that Biden, Beto, Bernie or Buttigieg will survive to challenge him
- Justin Timberlake steps out solo in NYC as it's claimed wife Jessica Biel is 'still upset' over hand-holding scandal
- Former Bond girl Britt Ekland claims ex-boyfriend Rod Stewart 'would wear my knickers'
- Leader of the Persistence
- The Second Coming of Muhammad Ali
- ‘This is for real:’ Journeyman Aliu sparks hockey reckoning
- Are cats the ultimate weapon in public health?
- Goodell’s stint atop NFL quite a roller-coaster ride
Maggiano's Apologizes to Couple Claiming Orlando Restaurant is Segregated have 301 words, post on www.tmz.com at May 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.