Janhvi Kapoor often entices her fans with some lovely pictures of herself on her social media handle. Her recent post was no different as the actor shared one of her photoshoot pictures, wherein she can be seen on the cover page of a magazine. However, amidst the ongoing COVID-19 second wave, the actor made sure to give a lockdown disclaimer while sharing the post.
Talking about the cover picture, Janhvi looks stunning. The Dhadak actor is seen posing while in water, sporting a swimwear consisting of a shimmery white blouse along with a waist cover-up of the same material. However, it was her caption along with the post that commanded attention.
The actor clarified in the caption that posting this picture was pre-committed and that this photoshoot was shot before the lockdown during her recent Maldives trip. The Ghost Stories actor added that the shoot happened in a safe and cautious manner. Furthermore, she also enquired about the well-being of her fans as she concluded the post. Take a look at the same.
This is not the first time that the actor was careful to share a disclaimer like this. Earlier, Janhvi had shared a brief caption when she graced yet another cover page of a magazine, on how it was a pre-committed post and had been shot before the lockdown. Her message had read as, “In these trying times, I know it’s important to be sensitive to the troubles we as a country are facing & I would never want to be inconsiderate towards that. This cover, however, and the subsequent posts of it had been committed to a while back and were shot before lockdown. We were as safe and precautious as possible. I hope all of you are staying safe and strong! Love always.” Take a look at the post.
On the work front, Janhvi Kapoor will next be seen in the movie Good Luck Jerry. The movie will also be starring Deepak Dobriyal, Mita Vashisht and Sushant Singh in pivotal roles. The actor also has the much-awaited movie Dostana 2, also starring debutante Laksh Lalwani, in her kitty. The film was recently in the news as Kartik Aaryan was ousted from the project.
- Found: 1932 Ford Deuce Roadster Graced Magazine & Record Album Covers
- Time 100: Mohamed Salah graces 2019 cover, USWNT's Alex Morgan cracks list of most influential people
- Nolan Catholic boys edge Midland Christian; Azle wins in OT; Grace Prep routs Shelton
- At 45, Tyra Banks Is Back on the Cover of Sports Illustrated
- Happy 40th Birthday Vette Magazine!
- Project ’48 Impression – Feature Article – Custom Classic Trucks Magazine
- Circle Track Magazine – How it all Began
- 1966 Dodge Coronet – Amazing Grace
- Pontiac Firebird Vs. Pantera Ghia – Vintage Hot Rod Magazine Road Test
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: An improvement from last week, but that's not saying much
- 1964 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe Replica – Coupe De Grace
- Two shots that Nate Grimes missed in monster game could signal key to Utah State matchup
- Front-Engine Dragster Build – Hot Rod’s Hot Shot
- Color Me… Done! – Feature Article – Classic Trucks Magazine
- Ford Hot Rod – Birth Of A Cover Car
- What beat writer Bruce Miles is grateful for after years of covering the Cubs
- What Bruce Miles is grateful for after years of covering the Cubs
- Scott Jamieson take one-shot lead into Alfred Dunhill final round
- Is this best stretch of Heat’s season? After win over Nets, Spoelstra says: ‘You can make a case’
- Dwyane Wade says this is the best Heat has played since he returned last year. Here’s why
Janhvi Kapoor Graces The Cover Of A Magazine, Says 'It Was Shot Before Lockdown' have 627 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.