We had reported that Bollywood actor Deepika Padukone’s father Prakash Padukone had tested positive for COVID-19 and had been hospitalised. His wife Ujjala Padukone and his younger daughter Anisha Padukone also tested positive for the virus, as revealed by a close family friend. According to the latest reports, Deepika Padukone might have also tested positive for the Novel Coronavirus. According to a news report in Pinkvilla on May 4, a source close to the Padukone family has revealed that Deepika Padukone has also tested positive for COVID-19 after her father, mother and sister. The entertainment portal also reached out to the actor’s team but there has been no revert from them about the same. Also Read: Deepika Padukone’s Father Prakash Padukone Admitted To The Hospital After Testing Positive For COVID-19 The Chhapaak actor’s father’s close friend Vimal Kumar had told PTI, “Around 10 days back, Prakash, his wife (Ujjala) and second daughter (Anisha), they developed symptoms and got themselves tested and the results came out to be positive. They got themselves isolated but after a week Prakash’s fever didn’t come down, so last Saturday, he was admitted to a hospital here in Bengaluru. He is okay now. All his parameters… Read full this story
- Gulfport Family Restaurant Worker Tests Positive For Hepatitis A
- 4 Mosquitos In Northampton Test Positive For West Nile
- Back To School 2019: Backpack, Lunchbox And A Drug Test
- Good news for the baby of the family... you’ll live longer! Younger siblings are more likely to be slimmer and healthier than their older brothers or sisters, studies reveal
- Will 23andMe's New Type 2 Diabetes Test Actually Help People Be Healthier?
- 'Your father's not your father': when DNA tests reveal more than you bargained for
- Fire union chief blasts 'back-to-front' Grenfell report for probing rescue teams BEFORE those behind cladding and safety - as ex-fireman MP says 'every firefighter will feel guilty today'
- Father who raped his 19-year-old daughter before she took own life is jailed for nine years thanks to her evidence from beyond the grave
- Police rule out connection between severed foot found on a path and missing 19-year-old Leah Croucher
- Consumer Reports: Tesla’s Model 3 has ‘big flaws’
Has Deepika Padukone Tested Positive For COVID-19 After Her Family? Read Report have 359 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at May 4, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.