Tom Brady's been to Central Florida once or twice. Well, at least seven times in the winter months.
After leading the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to their second Super Bowl in franchise history, and Brady's seventh, he decided to take a trip to Walt Disney World. It appears the seven-time champion is a fan of Star Wars as well.
Brady even admitting to why he continues to play football even well past the age of 40.
"I honestly just keep playing for the free trips to Disney World…," Brady tweeted.
He went to Disney World! Seven-time Super Bowl Champion @TomBrady recently had an out-of-this world adventure while visiting Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios: https://t.co/PWlwsZaGBg #SBLV pic.twitter.com/gKOHlSrntq
— Walt Disney World (@WaltDisneyWorld) April 5, 2021
He went to Disney World! Seven-time Super Bowl Champion @TomBrady recently had an out-of-this world adventure while visiting Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios: https://t.co/ALYwbBRvAA #SBLV pic.twitter.com/QaCzq56xCs
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) April 5, 2021
With Star Wars villain "Kylo Ren" trying to "recruit" Brady to the dark side, he had the perfect response.
"No thanks, I'm already on a winning team," Brady said, via an ESPN video.
Speaking to the media last week, Bucs GM Jason Licht provided an update on Brady's recovery timetable from offseason surgery as the Bucs prepare to go for a second straight title with all 22 starters back.
“I talked to him last week,” Licht told reporters this week. “I know that things are going very well. I don’t want to put an exact timeline on it right now because I don’t want to set expectations one way or the other."
Brady leads the Tampa Bay Buccaneers into 2021 as defending Super Bowl champions. Brady led the Bucs to their second title in franchise history in Brady's first year with the team after 20 years with the New England Patriots. The team recently was able to re-sign and retain all 22 starters from the 2020 campaign to "run it back" in 2021.
On March 12, Brady agreed to a new four-year deal that voids to one, which will keep him in Tampa Bay through the 2022 season. The move saved the Buccaneers $19 million against the cap, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, which helped them sign the other players that were in need of a new contract.
Brady led the Bucs to an 11-5 record in 2020. He completed 65.7% of his passes for 4,633 yards and 40 touchdowns to 12 interceptions in 16 regular-season games. The Bucs caught fire in the second half of the 2020 season, going on a playoff run and winning Super Bowl LV on Feb. 7 with a 31-9 rout against the defending-champion Kansas City Chiefs. Brady, a 14-time Pro Bowl pick and three-time NFL MVP, earned his seventh Super Bowl ring.
- Tom Brady says he was up until 1:30 am studying the Atlanta Falcons roster just hours after advancing to the Super Bowl
- Wild stat shows how Tom Brady has dominated the NFL over his 17-year career
- Brady ignoring legacy talk as Super Bowl looms
- Tom Brady is the most successful quarterback in NFL history
- Tom Brady sarcastically quips in his first public appearance in months: ‘It’s been such a great summer’
- More than half of the starting quarterbacks in Super Bowl history came from 11 schools
- The Patriots brought goats to practice to celebrate Tom Brady’s 40th birthday
- Super Bowl 50 draws 111.9 million viewers
- PH expats see Patriots Super Bowl repeat
- 35 examples of Tom Brady’s insane competitiveness
- Tom Brady’s Super Bowl 51 jersey has been found in possession of a member of the international media in Mexico
- Tom Brady installed a clock in his home gym last February to count down to this year’s Super Bowl
- Tom Brady keeps a folder of Peyton Manning plays and says he has seen every game Manning ever played
- SUPER BOWL 51: Our official predictions for who will win Sunday’s big game
- How the Broncos built the defense that clobbered Tom Brady in the AFC Championship
- SEAHAWKS TO FACE BRONCOS IN SUPER BOWL SHOWDOWN
- Bearded princess, ‘fake Brady’ launch Super Bowl party
- Trump celebrates Patriots’ stunning Super Bowl win: ‘Wow!’
- The Patriots had a special Tom Brady banner to unveil if he was still suspended to start the season
- Tom Brady explains how the absence of Julian Edelman will affect the Patriots offense
Watch: Tom Brady celebrates seventh Super Bowl in Disney World have 796 words, post on 247sports.com at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.