Pawan Kalyan is basking in the success of his latest venture Vakeel Saab . Directed by Venu Sriram, the film is the official remake of Bollywood courtroom drama Pink directed by Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu in the lead roles. Well, with its release in theatres on April 9, the film has been raking in a massive collection. Despite the second wave of COVID-19, the film kicked off on a bright note as it collected Rs 32.24 crore from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana box office on day 1. Though the film minted an impressive collection of Rs 10.74 crore and 10.39 crore on days 2 and 3 respectively, a decline was witnessed on day 7 as Vakeel Saab garnered only Rs 1.59 crore from the Telugu states. After doing a reasonable business of Rs 1.12 crore on day 8, the Pawan Kalyan-starrer has now acquired a collection between Rs 1-2 crore on day 9. The total collection of the film now stands close to Rs 75 crore. Well, as the film completes 1-week of its release and runs at a slow pace at the theatres, fans and followers of the Power Star are eagerly waiting to… Read full this story
- Lavanya Tripathi No Longer A Part Of Pawan Kalyan Starrer Vakeel Saab?
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Box Office Prediction: Sanjay Dutt Starrer Might Have A Decent Opening!
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab Postponed Due To Coronavirus?
- Angrezi Medium witnesses poor weekend collection
- Coronavirus pandemic: Bollywood to fight it out with Sooryavanshi, '83, Radhe, Laxmmi Bomb, Mumbai Saga, Coolie No. 1
- Top 10 Highest Paid Telugu Actors 2020: Find Out Who Topped The Chart!
- COVID-19: Tollywood Unites Against Coronavirus, Spreads Awareness!
- Friday: 14 films hit screens in Bengaluru Saturday: Theatres shut! What next?
- Film industry comes to a standstill
- We won’t let the city down: The men and women in supporting role in the battle against the virus
Vakeel Saab Day 9 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Stays Stable have 302 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.