Triumph Motorcycles has launched the all-new Triumph Trident 660 in India at a price of ₹ 6.95 lakh (Ex-showroom). The Trident 660 is not just the entry-level model in the Triumph triple engine roadster range, but is now also the most-affordable model in the Triumph motorcycles line-up. The Trident 660 has been designed and built for easy rideability, combined with entertaining performance, as well as accurate handling and balance. Bookings for the new Trident 660 are being accepted at all Triumph dealerships across India, and deliveries are expected to begin soon. The Trident 660 comes with a 16,000 km service interval and a two-year, unlimited kilometres mileage warranty.
Also Read: Expected Price Of Triumph Trident 660
The minimalistic design is classic Triumph triple roadster, and the Trident 660 looks sporty, and muscular
Designed and developed by the team at Triumph’s headquarters in Hinckley, UK, the new Triumph Trident also gets styling inputs from Rodolfo Frascoli, the motorcycle designer behind the new Tiger 900. Frascoli was also the man behind the Triumph Speed Triple’s design, as well as the now-discontinued Tiger 1050. From the front, the fuel tank bulges out around the round LED headlight, giving the Trident a muscular, broad-shouldered look. The two-tone finish on the fuel tank are a nice touch, and the overall attention to detail, fit and finish leave no doubt that the Trident 660 is a high-quality package.
Also Read: What To Expect From The Triumph Trident 660
Showa suspension, Nissin brakes, steel tube frame may look basic, but the Trident 660 will offer easy rideability and accurate balance
The Trident is powered by a 660 cc, inline three-cylinder engine which has its base architecture derived from the 675 cc triple of the Triumph Daytona 675. The Daytona 675 architecture formed the basis for all modern inline three-cylinder engines from Triumph, including the current 765 cc engine of the Street Triple, the last generation Tiger 800’s engine, and even the new Tiger 900., but the engine itself is completely new from the ground up. The 660 cc, in-line, three-cylinder, liquid cooled engine makes 80 bhp at 10,250 rpm along with peak torque output of 64 Nm at 6,250 rpm. According to Triumph, 90 per cent of the torque is available throughout the rev range, so it should make for a fun-to-ride motorcycle with responsible performance, despite the modest performance figures.
The Trident 660 has classic ‘streetfighter’ styling, yet has that unique design and superb attention to detail
The Trident 660 will get 41 mm Showa upside down forks along with a Showa monoshock, which is adjustable. Braking duties are handled by 310 mm discs up front with two-piston Nissin calipers, while the rear wheel gets a single disc with a single-piston Nissin calliper. The bike gets 17-inch cast Aluminium wheels wrapped in Michelin Road 5 rubber. Being an all-new model, it is built on a new tubular steel chassis. The Trident 660 also gets ride-by-wire, two riding modes – road and rain, ABS, traction control and full-LED lighting. There is a new full-colour TFT display with optional ‘My Triumph’ connectivity system as well. What will also make the Trident 660 easy to ride, and accessible, even to newer riders, is the low kerb weight of 189 kg. Add to that a slick-shiftint 6-speed gearbox, with a slip and assist clutch, and it should make for a nice overall package.
- Triumph reveals new Speed Triple S and RS
- Hello 2018: Petrol price upped by Rs4.06 per litre
- Cadbury launches TWO new chocolate bars…and they sound utterly delicious
- Huawei launches P smart device in Pakistan
- How tickets to Liam Gallagher’s new tour are being resold for 20 times the price just hours after going on sale
- BST Hyde Park 2018 tickets on sale TODAY! Dates, headliners, line-up and prices for British Summer Time festival
- BST Hyde Park 2018 tickets on sale now! Headliners, line-up, dates and prices for British Summer Time festival
- Philip Hammond's stamp duty cut will benefit few first-time buyers - and will actually push up house prices
- Katie Piper has launched a gorgeous new maternity collection… and items start from just £14.95
- We rate Christmas sandwiches on the high street from M&S to Pret and Waitrose — and pick turkeys from the triumphs
- Amazon Boxing Day sale is now on as retailer rolls out six days of deals on must-have items that launch every five minutes
- Amazon New Year sale is now on as retailer rolls out six days of deals on must-have items that launch every five minutes
- John Lewis announces amazing clearance sale will launch on Christmas Eve - and here are the best deals
- From books to boots and cosmetics to candles, a host of Ireland’s famous faces have launched collections in time for Christmas
- Is Aldi going posh? Bargain supermarket launches fresh ready-to-cook meals – and they cost as little as £2.99
- Four of the best newly launched gin miniatures to try this Christmas
- How to be healthy on a budget - Half price health and fitness deals including cheap protein, trainers and exercise bikes
- eBay UK deals and voucher codes: Internet giant launches huge 70% off end of season sale
- Britain’s nuclear weapons are vulnerable to a cyber attack — and dangers include missiles being launched incorrectly
- For timing of Aramco IPO, watch forward oil price curve
Triumph Trident 660 Launched; Priced At Rs. 6.95 Lakh have 871 words, post on www.carandbike.com at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.