Fishback is reportedly in “final negotiations” to co-star with Ramos (In the Heights, Hamilton) in the seventh movie in the Transformers series. The film will be directed by Steven Caple Jr. (Creed II) and written by Joby Harold (John Wick Chapter 3, the upcoming Army of the Dead). The title and plot details are currently unknown, but it’s scheduled to hit theaters on June 24, 2022.
The movie is actually one of two new Transformers movies in the works at Paramount. In March, it was reported that Charm City Kings director Angel Manuel Soto and The Defenders writer Marco Ramirez had been hired to make another film that would be separate from the main universe of Transformers movies featured in Michael Bay’s five films and the spin-off Bumblebee.
There are several animated Transformers projects on the way, too. In May last year, it was reported that Toy Story 4’s Josh Cooley was making a new animated movie , and there’s also a 26-episode Nickelodeon series in production. The final season of the animated Netflix show Transformers: War For Cybertron is also expected later this year.
- A Post Jeff World – Interview With New Overwatch Director Aaron Keller
- 48 Things You STILL Didn’t Know In Zelda Breath Of The Wild
6 Biggest Changes In New Pokémon Snap
New Pokémon Snap – What To Do If You’re Stuck
- Remembering Resident Evil 7 Trailer
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Official Skyscraper Unveil Trailer
- 16 Minutes of Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Gameplay | Sony State of Play
- Among Us PlayStation Announcement Trailer | Sony State of Play
- Subnautica: Below Zero Trailer | State of Play
- PlayStation State of Play | April 29th 2021
- 17 Minutes of Returnal PS5 Gameplay
- Apex Legends Season 9: Arenas Tips & Details
Now Playing: Bumblebee – Official Teaser Trailer
- Fleetwood Town 2 Sunderland 1: Match report
- Game of Thrones stars hit the red carpet for the season eight premiere
- Stars of Game of Thrones step onto the red carpet for series eight premiere
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Facebook: Black holes, real and symbolic — EU blinks on Brexit — Bibi on top
- Zendaya's best dresses: From the Met Gala to Versace on the Floor, all of the Spiderman star's greatest hits
- 'White characters are the default' in kids' books
- Oscars night is here! Hollywood ready for glitzy gala
- Oscar predictions 2019: who will win tonight?
- From Simon Pegg to Anne Hathaway, the celebrities who forge a new face and body for movie roles
- TV Bafta nominations: Killing Eve dominates, plus full list of nominees
- Green Book wins best picture at Oscars
- eBay rush to remove Nipsey Hussle memorial programs auctioned for $1K
- Meghan Markle dons cryptic ‘Rectify’ hat amid family ‘feud’ – as Kate Middleton misses baby shower
- Jay Z and Beyonce’s Oscar party at Chateau Marmont will be the most exclusive of them all
- Hollywood is ready for the biggest film night of the year
- 23 exits since 2017 relegation, our ratings & what happened next
- Diego Simeone: The 'street fighter' and eternal optimist with 'a knife between his teeth'
- Depicting Americans through the lens of Russian cinema
- Harry Potter Studio Tour unveils Gringotts Bank attraction
- Over the gain line, behind the headline
Transformers 7 To Co-Star Judas And The Black Messiah's Dominique Fishback – Report have 636 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.