EXCLUSIVE : The Walking Dead star Katelyn Nacon has joined John D'Aquino ( Cory In The House ), Augie Duke ( Bad Kids Go To Hell ), June Carryl ( Shameless ), and NHL Hall of Famer Phil Esposito in feature drama Breathing Happy , which is filming in Tampa, Florida and Los Angeles, California. Written and directed by Shane Brady ( HBO: Ballers ), the film follows Dylan, a recovering drug addict on the eve of his one year sober-anniversary, which happens to be Christmas Eve. He spends the holiday alone having lost friends and family to his addictions and his inability to take responsibility for his actions. But just as he's about to reach his goal of one full year being sober, his past demons show up, tempting him to fail. Related Story ‘Walking Dead’ Showrunner Angela Kang On Tonight’s Real Season 10 Ender, The Final Season, Steven Yeun’s Possible Return & That Negan Smirk: Q&A Executive-produced by Emily Zercher and Jamie Parslow, pic also stars Jim O'Heir ( Bless This Mess ), filmmakers Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson ( Synchronic ), and Into The Badlands actress Sarah Bolger. Chris Dudley from American rock band Underoath is scoring. Writer-director Brady said: "I didn't want to tell a literal… Read full this story
- Boston Strong 2013: An oral history of a city’s emotional journey
- Taking Europe by Red Storm
- Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle
- Watching Super Bowl 28 – 20 Years Later
- 25 classic Ruth photos on 100th anniversary of his MLB debut
- The Latest: Can’t wait for history? Winners, losers in draft
‘The Walking Dead’ Star Katelyn Nacon Joins Movie ‘Breathing Happy’ With John D’Aquino & NHL HoF’er Phil Esposito have 267 words, post on deadline.com at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.