Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh has moved to Delhi High Court seeking a ban on films that are based on the late actor’s life. As per the latest updates, the Delhi HC has issued summons to the makers of the biopics on Sushant’s life, considering the petition filed by KK Singh. In the petition, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father has stated that people are using his son’s death as an opportunity to get fame by developing different theories or stories, at the cost of their family’s reputation. KK Singh has also added that none of the makers who are associated with these projects have taken his consent before going ahead. Nyay: The Justice , Shashank , and Suicide Or Murder: A Star Was Lost are some of the films that KK Singh has referred to in Sushant’s father’s petition. ” We have filed a suit and I am very sure of getting an injunction in the case, the judge will listen to their replies and pass the verdict. Our next hearing is in the month of May, ” revealed family lawyer Vikas Singh. In the suit filed Singh has said that he has learned through media agencies, that a film… Read full this story
- Anand Gandhi reworks script of his film on pandemic post Covid-19, wants to rope in Sushant Singh Rajput for it
- Rishi Kapoor recorded a birthday message for Raveena Tandon’s father before leaving for US, watch throwback video
- Shahid Kapoor says Kabir Singh is not Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy: ‘They are cousins, not the same person’
- Triumph at Tribeca: Prashant Nair’s latest anthology film, Tryst With Destiny, bags an award at Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘It was Irrfan Khan’s strength that kept Sutapa and his sons going, she is equally courageous’: Vipin Sharma remembers the man behind the actor
- Neighbours reveal how 'speeding' Porsche driver would blast music from his $3m 'fortress' flat late into the night and even wrote swear words around the walls near his home before crash killed four cops
- Deepika Padukone shares unseen picture from her pre-wedding ceremony
- Does the box office like Bollywood's live-in movies?
- Anil Kapoor shares one of his happiest memories with ‘James’ aka Rishi Kapoor
- For some time you let me into your dreams
Sushant Singh Rajput's Father KK Singh Moves To Delhi HC To Ban Films On The Late Actor's Life have 376 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.