Starz Picks Up 'Death & Nightingales' Death And Nightingales , which features The Americans actor Matthew Rhys and Fifty Shades of Grey's Jamie Dornan. The three-part drama, which is based on Eugene McCable's modern Irish classic, is written by The Fall creator Allan Cubitt and is produced by Imaginarium Productions and Soho Moon. Premiering on May 16 in the U.S., the series is a story of love, betrayal, deception, and revenge, set in the haunting countryside of Fermanagh in 1885. Red Arrow Studios International is overseeing global sales. Other buyers include HBO Europe (CEE, Nordics, Spain, and Portugal), Sky Network Television (New Zealand), Yes (Israel), and DirecTV (Latin American markets excluding Brazil). Death And Nightingales first premiered on BBC Two in 2018. Related Story ‘Shining Vale’ Horror Comedy Starring Courteney Cox, Greg Kinnear & Mira Sorvino Gets Starz Series Order Sky Italia Chiefs Exit Comcast -owned broadcaster. Ibarra's departure was revealed to staff on Tuesday and he will become the CEO of tech firm Engineering Ingegneria Informatica. Ibarra will stay with the business until the end of July, when Stephen van Rooyen, Sky's UK and Europe CEO, assumes his duties until a replacement is found. Maccanico is stepping down to… Read full this story
- Revealed: 39 Chinese migrants found in death trap lorry had travelled 5,000 miles and may have been locked in airless, freezing trailer for DAYS
- Putin’s Global Killing Campaign: How London Police Scrambled To Shield An Unruly Oligarch From The Kremlin’s Assassins
- El Chapo Speaks
- How The Kremlin's Assassins Sowed Terror Through The Streets Of London While British Authorities Scrambled To Stop Them
- Boris Johnson's final masterplan for a Brexit deal is revealed: EU envoy delivers five-point alternative to the backstop to Brussels - as Number 10 warns PM will BOYCOTT summit if leaders reject it
- Brexit: Theresa May secures Cabinet support for draft deal
- ‘This daughter of immigrants needs no lectures from the north London, metropolitan, liberal elite’: Home Secretary Priti Patel vows to end freedom of movement 'once and for all' after Brexit
- General election: Who funds our political parties?
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump on defense over economic jitters
Starz Picks Up ‘Death & Nightingales’; Sky Italia Chiefs Exit; ‘Romulus’ Renewed — Global Briefs have 355 words, post on deadline.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.