Sony Pictures Television -owned Stellify Media has optioned the U.S. and UK rights to My Ranking , a genre-bending singing game show from The Masked Singer creator Won-Woo Park. My Ranking is billed as a studio game show mixed with a celebrity singing contest, where contestants are challenged to guess how a live audience will rank the night's performances from best to worst. If they judge correctly, they unlock a safe containing a cash prize. Park's production company, DiTurn, has recently completed filming on a non-broadcast pilot in Korea in the hope that it can match the success of MBC Korea's The King Of Mask Singer . Kieran Doherty, joint-CEO and founder of Stellify Media, said: "We cannot wait to take this show to market and work alongside Won-Woo Park. Just like Masked Singer — it is modern, funny, and play-along for the viewers at home." The Masked Singer has been a huge hit in the U.S. on Fox and ITV in the UK.
- Best free games 2018: the top free games found on PC
- Sony Xperia Z5 Compact review
- Beatles, Stones, Super Mario: big autumn for games
- Sony announces Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet and mid-range M2 at MWC 2014
- Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Review: It’s about time
- Sony plans for portable gaming system
- Sony's amazing crapware-free PC
- E3 2012: Don't forget PC gaming
- Best VR games 2018: the 25 top VR games on PC, consoles and mobile
- Sony Pictures Animation: Alf is back, in movie form
Sony-Backed Stellify Takes U.S. Rights To Hybrid Singing Game Show From ‘Masked Singer’ Creator have 242 words, post on deadline.com at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.