The second wave of novel Coronavirus has hit the nation like a thunderstorm. In the last few months, many B-town celebrities like Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Aamir Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Akshay Kumar, Manoj Bajpayee, Vicky Kaushal, Katrina Kaif, etc., got infected with COVID-19. Actor Sonu Sood is the latest name to join the bandwagon, and as expected, his fans are worried about his health as he has always been the ‘Messiah of needy people’. In his recent tete-a-tete with a leading daily, when Sonu Sood was asked what he is planning to do while being quarantined at his home, he said that since he is not going out, he has gotten time to do more social work from home on phone. He further asserted that he will always strive for the happiness of the people. In the same interview, Sonu shared with the leading daily that after being down with symptoms like cough and cold, he decided to go for the RT-PCR test. “I had developed fever by the time the test result came positive,” revealed the Simmba actor. ALSO READ: Sonu Sood Tests Positive For COVID-19, Says He Now Has ‘Ample Time To Solve Your Problems’ Sonu, who has… Read full this story
- This Couple Loves Haunted Houses So Much, They Got Married at the Darkness
- Arizona Lawmakers Cut Education Budgets. Then Teachers Got Angry.
- THE NOONER for 10-19-18
- This May Be the Most Horrifying Surgery Story You’ve Ever Heard
- Weaponized bugs and other threats to human existence we should ponder
- Long Hours, Low Wages and Lawsuits Plague the Federal Au Pair Program
- When the flu pandemic of 1918 hit, Las Vegas wasn’t spared
- Federal Prison In California Faces Multiple Investigations Over Dangerous Conditions
- Agricultural interests steer Colorado’s wildlife management
- Influenza-like Illnesses (ILI) and Influenza are NOT the Same Implications for Seasonal Vaccinations
Sonu Sood Says He Got Infected With COVID-19 Despite Being Careful; Adds 'I Have Always Worn A Mask' have 300 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.