EXCLUSIVE: IMG will serve as the global licensing rep for Skydance Animation and its upcoming feature film and TV lineup, which includes its first two movies, Luck directed by Peggy Holmes and Spellbound directed by Vicky Jenson. The multi-year deal will see the Endeavor-owned licensing agency develop extensive product licensing portfolios for Skydance Animation's slate and theatrical-quality animated TV series. "As we prepare for the debut of our first animation projects in the coming year, we are thrilled to be partnering with the world's premier licensing agency to develop consumer products franchises that extend our stories and characters across retail platforms," said Luis Fernández, Head of Consumer Products, Skydance. Related Story Skydance Taps Longtime Disney Exec Luis Fernández For New Role As Head Of Consumer Products "Skydance Animation has assembled a team of legendary talent that is reimagining animation with some of the most exciting new feature-length film and series animation anywhere today," added Bruno Maglione, President of Licensing at IMG. "We're proud to be on the ground floor of what promises to be an incredible journey of bold new stories, worlds and characters, and we look forward to building out engaging licensed product programs and experiences that bring them… Read full this story
- Demon Slayer Dominated the Anime Fandom's Search History
- Industry Consensus Group Lays Out Proposed Plan to Run Mechanical Licensing Collective
- The science stories that shaped 2019
- Are There Some Truths Behind 'Isle of Dogs'?
- Court Rules Against Monkey: No, You Don’t Own A Copyright
- Kid Stew TV Series Featuring South Florida Kids Wins Three EMMYs
- The 10 best game reissues of 2019
Skydance Animation Appoints IMG As Worldwide Licensing Representative have 273 words, post on deadline.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.