Sharon Osbourne , the former co-host of CBS' The Talk who left the daytime show last month after a heated on-air debate about racism, will get a chance to explain why when she guests on HBO 's Real Time with Bill Maher this week. Osbourne will be Maher's top-of-show solo interview on Friday's episode, Real Time said today. The appearance will mark Osbourne's first extended TV interview since the controversy — she was not part of Monday's episode of The Talk devoted entirely to a discussion of the incident and racism in general. On that episode, co-hosts Sheryl Underwood and Elaine Welteroth described the March 10 incident, in which Osbourne defended her friend Piers Morgan over comments some interpreted as racist and sternly told Underwood, "Don't you dare cry." Welteroth, a Black woman, recalled the Underwood-Osbourne exchange and said she believed Osbourne "was not listening and went off the rails into disrespect." Also on this week's Real Time , guests Ian Bremmer and Rosa Brooks will join Maher in the panel discussion. Bill Maher Incinerates Weepy Best Picture Nominees – "The 2021 Oscars, Brought To You By Razor Blades, Kleenex And Rope" FRIDAY: @BillMaher welcomes @MrsSOsbourne , @ianbremmer + @brooks_rosa to #RealTime… Read full this story
- Ice Cube responds to Bill Maher's use of the N-word ahead of appearance on 'Real Time:' 'You gotta know when to shut up'
- Sharon Osbourne returning to 'The X Factor,' sources say
- TV Host, Reality Star, but First a Mom: Sharon Osbourne's Emotional Caregiver Journey
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne met with marriage counselor following separation
- Reconciliation? Sharon Osbourne photographed smiling at Ozzy Osbourne show
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne separating after 33 years of marriage
- Bill Maher confronted by Ice Cube on first 'Real Time' since uttering N-word (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
- Not OK for Bill Maher on 'Real Time' to use the N-Word
- Al Franken says Bill Maher not racist despite use of N-word, still won’t appear on ‘Real Time’
- Ice Cube still plans to appear on ‘Real Time with Bill Maher,' Kevin Hart calls N-word usage 'tacky'
Sharon Osbourne To Guest On ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ This Week have 350 words, post on deadline.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.