Producer Scott Rudin will "step back" from active involvement in his Broadway shows in response to allegations of abusive and bullying treatment of employees stretching back for years. In a statement provided exclusively to The Washington Post, Rudin said he was "profoundly sorry for the pain my behavior caused to individuals, directly and indirectly," and that he would "step back from active participation on our Broadway productions, effective immediately." Among Rudin's current Broadway productions are Aaron Sorkin's hit adaptation of To Kill A Mockingbird, Ivo van Hove's reimagining of West Side Story, the long-running The Book of Mormon and the upcoming The Music Man starring Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster. The shows, as with all Broadway productions, are currently suspended due to the Covid pandemic shutdown. MORE TO COME…
- New York City can't rebound without Broadway. And Broadway's road back is uncertain.
- American Theater Workers Urgently Need Financial Help. The Government Must Step In.
- The US government sues Google for alleged anticompetitive abuses in search
- Kevin Spacey Apologizes To Anthony Rapp For Alleged Sexual Advances; Chooses To “Live As A Gay Man”
- Two Men, Including Anthony Rapp, Sue Kevin Spacey for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Kris Jenner 'pulled the plug on KUWTK after Kim, Kourtney and Kylie wanted to QUIT the show... while Khloe and Scott Disick are devastated'
- Whistleblower alleges top DHS officials sought to alter intelligence products to fit Trump's comments
- Activists demand release of Louisiana State Police bodycam in alleged beating death of Black man
- Ray Fisher Gives Details Into Justice League Allegations, Joss Whedon Denies Claims
- Re: Alleged violation of public trust against NEMA by Reps committee on emergency, disaster preparedness
Scott Rudin To “Step Back” From Broadway Productions In Response To Abusive Behavior Allegations have 280 words, post on deadline.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.