Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. DMX 's untimely passing has spurred renewed interest in the late rapper's official autobiography. E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX was first released to modest fanfare in 2003, but the book is currently back in the Top 50 on Amazon's bestsellers list for biographies (it's ranked Number 35 as of this writing). DMX's 18-year-old biography is just behind new releases from Brandi Carlile , Hunter Biden, and Matthew McConaughey on Amazon. Meantime, the book is completely sold out on sites like Target and moving quickly at Barnes & Noble . Amazon Buy: E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX at $26.00 Written by DMX "as told to" Smokey D. Fontaine, a former music editor at The Source , the book follows the rapper's rise to fame, from a troubled childhood in Yonkers, New York and time in prison, to his grassroots success as a rapper, selling mixtapes on street corners, before ultimately signing with Def Jam Records. Always considered to be his official memoir, the title of the book is a… Read full this story
- Rappers J. Cole, Young Thug announce Sacramento concert
- Police release body cam footage of I-95 shooting death
- ‘Proud to be a feminist’: is Meghan’s biography treading evolution?
- Pedestrian deaths in the U.S. soared from 2009-2016, study shows
- Mountain Warehouse defies retail gloom with soaring sales
- Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby with June concert
- Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says
- Kenya: Death Toll From Subukia Dam Tragedy Rises to 32
- Zimbabwe: Makandiwa Foresaw Dhlakama's Death
- Southwest Airlines announces summer fare sale, with some one-way flights for $49
Sales of DMX’s Biography Are Soaring After Rapper’s Death have 310 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.