Capcom has announced that the final demo for Resident Evil Village will be available for a full week, and you can download the client right now on Xbox and Steam. Previously, a different demo was playable for PS4 and PS5 owners, but it was only available for 24 hours, which triggered an outcry and FOMO among fans. As a result, Capcom has extended the window for this final, multiplatform demo from one day to one week. However, the amount of time you can spend playing the demo is still capped at one hour.
Unlike the previous demos, this one will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Stadia, and Steam. Players will have one hour in which they can explore either the Castle or Village environments. The demo will run from May 1 to May 9 in North America, though the actual times vary by territory, so check out the list below for details. Strangely, the announcement doesn’t mention Asian territories, so it’s unclear if the extended demo timeline applies there as well. Regardless, the demo will give you a little more time to practice pronouncing Lady Dimitrescu’s name .
— Resident Evil (@RE_Games) April 26, 2021
How To Access Resident Evil Village Demos
Village And Castle Demo — All Platforms (60 Minutes Total)
- North America: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT May 1 to 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT May 9
- Europe: 0000 UTC / 0100 BST / 0200 CEST on May 2 to 0000 UTC / 0100 BST / 0200
Both Xbox and PC players can download the demo client before it’s officially live, letting you play as soon as it’s available. However, regardless of how early you start, you’re subject to the same time limit.
New Resident Evil Village Trailer
The Resident Evil Showcase is where we first heard about the game’s demos, but it also gave a bunch of other details about what we can expect from Resident Evil Village, including a new trailer, which you can watch above. This new look at the game gives a greater sense of the actual Village and the other characters who live there. Some of them seem to be looking to fight against the seemingly supernatural villains of the game, like extremely tall vampire Lady Dimitrescu and her brother. It also gives a little more of the impression that Ethan might be drawing special attention from the vampire folks at the center of the game–and raises more cryptic questions about Chris Redfield.
Capcom also announced a new element for Resident Evil Village during the stream– the return of The Mercenaries , the franchise’s arcade shooter mode. It’ll be included with the Village when it launches on May 7. The developer also revealed the release window for its upcoming Netflix animated series, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness , teased a crossover event with Dead By Daylight , and announced a virtual reality version of Resident Evil 4 coming to Oculus Quest 2.
- A Post Jeff World – Interview With New Overwatch Director Aaron Keller
- 48 Things You STILL Didn’t Know In Zelda Breath Of The Wild
6 Biggest Changes In New Pokémon Snap
New Pokémon Snap – What To Do If You’re Stuck
- Remembering Resident Evil 7 Trailer
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Official Skyscraper Unveil Trailer
- 16 Minutes of Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Gameplay | Sony State of Play
- Among Us PlayStation Announcement Trailer | Sony State of Play
- Subnautica: Below Zero Trailer | State of Play
- PlayStation State of Play | April 29th 2021
- 17 Minutes of Returnal PS5 Gameplay
- Apex Legends Season 9: Arenas Tips & Details
Now Playing: 25 Years Of Resident Evil
- Xbox Live DEMO: Download this new Xbox One free game experience NOW
- What Time is The ‘This is Us’ Season Finale on Tonight?
- PUBG Mobile UPDATE 0.11.0: Zombie mode going live with new Tencent patch
- Tom Watson defies Jeremy Corbyn over second referendum as Macron issues fresh attack on Brexiteers - follow live updates
- BREXIT LIVE: May must GO! Brexiteers say PM must sacrifice HERSELF to solve Brexit
- MPs to vote on delay to Brexit - live updates
- Theresa May is given a two week extension to Brexit until April 12
- Second storm in a week snarls traffic, closes schools
- WeWork's Newest 'Veterans in Residence' Get Down to Business
- How Universal Drove Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since ‘Avatar’ – Update
- Seattle extends 3 tiny-house villages, weighing what to do
- Finally, the Self-Driving Car
- Emmerdale spoilers for next week - grooming revenge, lies and explosive return
- The Many Lives of Sharon Van Etten
- From the archives: Everett Hemann is going to die. But first, he wants to teach you how to live.
- Islamic State counter-attacks out of final Syria enclave fall short: U.S.-backed SDF
- York County bus trips for the week of May 31
- 'Aquaman' extends box-office reign to three weeks; 'Escape Room' sneaks into 2nd place
- Taylor Swift’s Former West Village Townhouse Finally Sold for $11.5 Million
- A Menomonee Falls company released an energy-sharing product for groups of residences
Resident Evil Village Final Demo Extended By A Week, Live Tomorrow have 931 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.