Here's the moment Prince Harry and Prince William walked separately behind Prince Philip 's coffin during the procession for their grandfather's funeral. Under the sun of a British spring day, the brothers were separated by their cousin Peter Phillips as they took part in the solemn procession to St George's Chapel, in the grounds of Windsor Castle. Others in the procession included the Duke of Edinburgh's children Prince Charles, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, and Princess Anne. Prince Harry and Prince William walked apart amid family tensions over the Duke of Sussex's move to America, where he now lives with his wife Meghan Markle . A pregnant Markle is watching the events from home after a doctor said she should not travel. Buckingham Palace said it would not be drawn on any "perceptions of drama" surrounding the order of the procession, which took place behind a specially modified Land Rover. A spokesperson said: "The arrangements have been agreed, and they represent Her Majesty's wishes."
- Trump pats Putin on the back and chats with smiling Saudi Crown Prince - the man accused of ordering the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi - who stands in the front row for 'family photo' at G20 summit
- Putin attacks Western views on gay rights and multiculturalism and says immigrants are free to 'kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights are protected' ahead of G20 meeting with May
- Baby bliss! Pippa Middleton welcomes first child with husband James Matthews
- Every 2018 San Diego Comic-Con panel you want to watch out for
- Every San Diego Comic-Con 2019 panel to watch out for this week
- Every movie and show coming to Netflix in November
Prince Harry & Prince William Walk Behind Prince Philip’s Coffin Ahead Of Their Grandfather’s Funeral have 285 words, post on deadline.com at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.