Olly Alexander 's role in the HBO Max series It's a Sin introduced the British pop star to a whole new audience, many of whom may not be as familiar with his musical output. Now his band, Years & Years, have released a new song, "Starstruck," with a video that features Alexander (with bright red hair) frolicking with himself while dressed in cloud pajamas. "Like most of us, I've spent the past year at home, and I wanted to create something super positive and fun for people (and myself) to bop along to… ' Starstruck' is about the rush you get when you're with somebody you're really into; it's about holding onto a good feeling and not letting it go," Alexander said in a statement. "Whatever we're doing or wherever we are in life, I think we all deserve three minutes of interstellar ecstasy." Related Stories Trailers of The Week: ‘The Courier,’ ‘Ginny and Georgia,’ ‘Young Rock’ and More Three Friends Contend With the AIDS Crisis in New Trailer for ‘It’s a Sin’ Related Stories 10 Must-Hear Old-School Country Christmas Albums Denzel Washington’s Movies Ranked, From Worst to Best It's been a few years since the U.K. synth-pop trio's 2018… Read full this story
- AICHR convenes second Special Meeting this year
- Meet 16-year-old Charli D'Amelio, first one to earn 100 million followers on TikTok!
- Dominic Thiem wins US Open final on tiebreak against Alexander Zverev after five-set thriller
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 down to $140 at Amazon for Black Friday
- Donald Trump tears into the New York Times for 'made-up, phony' story that he paid no income tax for 11 years, just $750 in 2016 and 2017 and reported huge losses across his business empire
- Vietnam chairs ASEAN Defence Senior Officials’ Meeting
- Mark Wright is doused with water by pal Olly Murs as he shares a hilarious throwback video from their trip to LA
- 'I am just so happy and very content': Jorgie Porter gushes over finding love with businessman Ollie Piotrowski after making their relationship Instagram official
- Lottie Moss shares throwback snap of herself and 'angel' Emily Blackwell in matching bikinis for sweet birthday post... after revealing she is pansexual
- Olly Murs promises to dance completely naked if his act Blessing Chitapa wins The Voice
Olly Alexander Meets His Match in Years & Years’ ‘Starstruck’ Video have 386 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.