Money Heist fans are currently waiting for the release of the fifth season. While Netflix confirmed that the final season will release later this year, creator Javier Gómez Santander has also confirmed that the show will not return for season 6 and currently there are no plans for a spin-off. According to reports, the final season’s filming was recently wrapped up in Madrid and the makers are looking forward to taking time off from the hectic schedule once the post-production has wrapped up. The makers revealed that it is incredibly “tiring” planning out the storylines and producing the fast-paced series. Creator Álex Pina and scriptwriter Javier Gómez Santander recently said that “the end is on the horizon and they have no future plans to continue the series,” reported Express.co.uk. However, Javier has assured that fans will find the finale satisfying. He told the tabloid, “No, I think the series will end very well, this fifth season is very good.” ALSO READ: Money Heist: Netflix To Make Korean Version Of The Hit Spanish Series Talking about the taxing filming schedules he said, “I don’t even think about continuity. It can’t be ruled out either, that’s the reality, but now I’m tired,… Read full this story
- Money Heist: You just cannot stop watching it until it actually ends
- South Africa: Cape Town's Water Plan Is Too Narrow, Says Expert
- Is there going to be a Benidorm season 11, will there be a spin-off series and could it move to Scarborough?
- The 'Off' Season: Grid player says 'this is the time to get bigger, strong and faster'
- ‘Westworld’: The 11 Most Anticipated Character Returns of Season 2
- Morse creator Colin Dexter remembered
- The 7 Biggest Questions We Have Entering ‘Westworld’ Season 2
- 5 key things we learned from the Westworld creators' AMA
- Lennie James on how the McCanns inspired Save Me and why he was sure that The Walking Dead was going to kill him off
- Why Austin isn’t getting as much affordable housing money as you might think
Money Heist Creator Reveals There Are No Plans For Season 6 Or Spin-Offs, Says ‘I'm Tired' have 334 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at April 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.