Mick Jagger has enlisted Dave Grohl for a new song, "Eazy Sleazy." The track finds Jagger tackling life during the pandemic, with a mix of frustration, exhaustion and humor. In one verse, he sings about refusing to try a TikTok dance and falling on his ass in a samba class, while later he challenges "deep state" believers and other conspiracy theorists. The chorus, however, is packed with optimism for the post-pandemic future as Jagger sings, "We escaped from the prison walls/Open the windows and open the doors/But it's easy easy/Everything's gonna get really freaky/Alright on the night/It's gonna be a garden of earthly delights." Jagger and Grohl co-wrote "Eazy Sleazy," with the former handling guitar and vocals, and the latter playing drums, guitar and bass. The song was produced by Jagger's longtime musical collaborator Matt Clifford, who also produced Jagger's two 2017 songs , "Gotta Get a Grip" and "England Lost." Related Stories Mick Jagger Has Some Thoughts on the Pandemic, Anti-Vaxxers, and Conspiracy Theories Ringo Starr, Flea, Slash, the Edge Talk Van Touring in Dave Grohl-Directed ‘What Drives Us’ Related Stories Denzel Washington’s Movies Ranked, From Worst to Best The Private Lives of Liza Minnelli (The Rainbow Ends Here)… Read full this story
- Ronnie Wood: Sir Mick Jagger doing really well following heart surgery
- Former Dr Feelgood guitarist Wilko Johnson talks about his new lease of life
- Golf: Meet Bedale's new captains for 2008
- Jazz pianist John Turville heads to Brighton on back of new quintet album
- Pink Floyd tribute band returns to Queen’s Theatre with ‘timeless music’
- Nirvana, Kurt and me... how the King of grunge inspired a generation
- Nirvana, Kurt and me... meet the Irish musicians influenced by the King of grunge
- Cork '91
- Was Kurt Cobain still married to Courtney Love when he died, how many children did they have and what happened to Nirvana?
- Not quite a return to the Stone Age
Mick Jagger Recruits Dave Grohl for New Song on Pandemic Life, ‘Eazy Sleazy’ have 338 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.