Play video content Exclusive TMZ.com Kimora Lee Simmons is pissed about getting pulled over and ticketed in Bev Hills — but thanks to a slightly impatient fan, she still managed to bat .500 on the day. We got Kimora Wednesday afternoon as a BHPD officer was writing her up. She told us the cop wasn’t being nice — though we saw no evidence of that — and made it clear she was upset about getting dinged for no plates on her Rolls Royce. Watch the clip … she had an excuse, one the cop clearly wasn’t buying. She even tried playing the sympathy card — mentioning she’s recovering from a broken leg — but no dice. However, in a true Hollywood moment, a fan happened to walk by and refused to let the selfie opportunity go. We’ll say this … Kimora handled it like a pro. Gallery Launch Gallery Getty In the end, she was still annoyed, but admitted getting the ticket was better than … well, watch. Kimora made a police brutality joke — maybe in poor taste — but she was blowing off steam. We’ve all been there right after getting a ticket.
- Wolves fans praise Robins performance
- Sky Blues fans will love what Blues keeper said about them
- Ticket touts mean only robots and the rich can enjoy live music
- Full pre-Bolton transcript: Lee Johnson on transfers, injuries, more
- Top things to try, watch, listen to if you want to grow emotionally and spiritually in 2019
- Bellator Newcastle: Full fight card, start time, tickets, TV details and more on the MMA show
- Families finally win 12-month fight for double-yellow lines in this street
- Bird Box Challenge warning as woman crashes car while wearing a blindfold and driving into oncoming traffic
- Fans warned of delays after fire
- Coventry City: Praise for Stockdale; Injury latest; Robins' thoughts
Kimora Lee Simmons Tries to Fight Traffic Ticket While Pleasing a Fan have 294 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.