Guitarist Dave Keuning formed the Killers in 2001 when he took out an ad in a Las Vegas newspaper seeking musicians, and he's a key creative voice in the group that co-wrote classics like "Mr. Brightside," 'Somebody Told Me" and "When You Were Young." But he stepped off the road in 2017 to spend more time with his family, citing exhaustion. The group insisted he was still technically a member, but it became a little hard to believe when he didn't participate in the sessions for 2020's Imploding The Mirage and the band talked about him in the past tense to the press. (Bassist Mark Stoermer stopped touring with the Killers in 2016, but he participated in the album.) "I don't want to spill too much dirty laundry, but it's been years since [Keuning has] been really been a productive part of this band," Killers drummer Ronnie Vannucci Jr. told Rolling Stone in May 2020. "And it sucks. We have to get used to it, and hopefully that will level out and we'll figure out a way forward. He can come back if that's what he wants. This is all his decision." Related Stories Killers Guitarist Dave Keuning Announces New… Read full this story
- How old is Jay Aston, how young was she in Bucks Fizz, when was her mouth cancer diagnosis and who’s her husband Dave Colquhoun?
- What was Dave Allen’s cause of death, what were his most famous jokes and how many times was the comedian married?
- Who is Eileen Grimshaw’s prank caller on Coronation Street, is Pat Phelan involved and when will he return?
- Who are the River Boys? Notorious gang who returned to Home and Away to help Ash find Robbo
- Who is Michael Adebolajo? Lee Rigby killer who murdered the soldier outside Woolwich barracks with Michael Adebowale
- Who is Darren Criss? American Crime Story and Glee star playing serial killer Andrew Cunanan
- Has Grace Black left Hollyoaks and why did she walk out on Glenn Donovan?
- Who is Darren Criss? American Crime Story and Glee actor who plays serial killer Andrew Cunanan
- When did Jessie Earl disappear, was her death linked to serial killer Peter Tobin and what has Mark Williams-Thomas found?
- Who is Lorraine Pearson, when was she in Five Star with her brothers and sisters and are the 80s group still touring?
Killers Guitarist Dave Keuning Explains Why He Left The Group, How He Returned have 407 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.