EXCLUSIVE : John Stamos is to explore the kidnapping of Frank Sinatra Jr. in a new true crime podcast for Wondery . The Fuller House star and exec producer will produce and narrate The Grand Scheme: Snatching Sinatra , a series that looks at the circumstances of the 1963 kidnapping of Frank Sinatra's son from Harrah's Lake Tahoe. The series, which will launch on July 27, will uncover the event from the perspective of kidnapper Barry Keenan. Mastermind Keenan, was broke, unemployed, hooked on booze and pills, and his family was falling apart. One day, the voice of God came over the radio in his Chevy Super Sport and told him there was a simple solution to his problems: All he had to do was kidnap Frank Sinatra, Jr. Related Story The Sound & The Flurry: How Podcasts Are Becoming A Hollywood Gold Mine The kidnapping was riddled with profound incompetence and confusion, perpetrated by amateurs whose previous criminal experience had been along the lines of lighting palm trees on fire for laughs. Keenan and his partners, Johnny Irwin and Joe Amsler, released Sinatra Jr. after two days after his father paid the $240,000 ransom. However, they were caught, prosecuted,… Read full this story
- Best shows on Netflix (February 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Best shows on Netflix (March 2018): 60 fantastic Netflix series
- Between the Streams: Wonder Woman rescues DC, Sense8 canceled, James Bond goes country
- Every single TV series Apple is currently making
- 9 recently canceled shows that die-hard fans couldn’t save
- Breaking the law not your thing? Here are the best free music download sites
- 10 criminally underrated movies on Netflix you owe it to yourself to watch
- Who Killed the Virtual Case File?
John Stamos To Produce & Narrate True Crime Podcast About Kidnapping Of Frank Sinatra Jr. For Wondery have 274 words, post on deadline.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.