Colton Underwood , the 2019 star of ABC's The Bachelor heavily promoted during the season for his proclaimed virginity, has come out as gay in an interview with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America . Watch a clip of the interview below. "I've ran from myself for a long time and I've hated myself for a long time," Underwood said on the ABC morning show. "I'm gay." He added, "I got to a place in my personal life that was dark and bad." "I came to terms with that earlier this year and have been processing it, and the next step in all of this is sort of letting people know," Underwood said. "I'm still nervous. It's been a journey, for sure." Underwood, a former NFL player whose relationship with Bachelor co-star Cassie Randolph was among the franchise's more popular storylines before it ended, post-show, acrimoniously, with Randolph filing a restraining order against Underwood and accusing him of stalking and harassment (she later withdrew the order), told Roberts that he "messed up" with Randolph. Related Story ‘The Bachelor’: Hulu Weighing Original Spinoffs Of Dating Franchise As Rob Mills Gives Update On Senior Citizens Offshoot "I made a lot of bad… Read full this story
- 'The Bachelor's' Colton Underwood Reveals His Ex Was Abused After Caeylnn Says She Was Raped
- ‘The Bachelor’: Oregon’s TV journalist learns if Colton Underwood gave her a rose
- WATCH: We have our first teaser of Colorado’s Colton Underwood as “The Bachelor”
- Billy Eichner Grills Colton Underwood About Virginity On 'The Bachelor'
- Most 'Bachelor' Fans Are Already Over The Virgin Jokes About Colton Underwood After Night One
- 'The Bachelor' Spoilers 2019: Who Does Colton Underwood Send Home in Episode 4?
- 'Bachelor' Season 23's Colton Underwood Kindly Dodges Paparazzo's Question on His Virginity
- 'The Bachelor' has its first #MeToo moment: Caelynn Miller-Keyes reveals to Colton Underwood she was raped in college
- Who is Tia Booth's Rumored Boyfriend, Cory Cooper? 'Bachelor' Alum Reportedly Dating After Colton Underwood
- 'Bachelor' couple Sean and Catherine Lowe slam Colton Underwood virginity jokes, offer star advice
Former ‘Bachelor’ Colton Underwood Comes Out As Gay In ‘GMA’ Interview have 360 words, post on deadline.com at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.