The Rock backed now President Biden in last year's smackdown of an election, but Dwayne Johnson may have caught the White House bug himself to one day succeed Uncle Joe. Always savvy on social media, the Fast & Furious franchise star went online this morning to weigh in on a recent Newsweek poll that found almost 50% of respondents would like to see the former WWF headliner throw his considerable muscle into the POTUS ring. A prospect Johnson today told his more than 227 million Instagram followers, "if it ever happens it'd be my honor to serve you, the people": View this post on Instagram A post shared by therock (@therock) Having just kicked off filming on New Line/DC's Black Adam flick, Johnson is of course fully aware that such an Oval Office tease is a great spotlight grab – it's not the first time he's flipped that switch. Back in 2017, Johnson dropped that he was "seriously considering" a bid for the big chair. Just a couple of months ago, while doing press for his NBC sitcom Young Rock , the big Rock said he "would consider a presidential run in the future if that's what the people wanted."… Read full this story
- What Are The Facts Which Disprove the Official White House Position On 9/11?
- POLITICO Playbook PM: McGahn leaving White House this fall, Grassley is not pleased
- Live stream: Stevie Wonder performs to honor Aretha Franklin
- Live: Poll closed in Minnesota; those in line can still vote
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump says House could flip, but he’ll ‘figure it out’
- Meet the Republicans’ Best Hope for Flipping a House Seat
- Trump calls midterms ‘a very Big Win,’ threatens Democrats
- GOP icons inspire Jeff Johnson's quest for Minnesota governor
- A murdered basketball player and the uncomfortable discussion around ‘black-on-black’ crime
- Democrats dazzled by rising star in Texas
Dwayne Johnson Says “It’d Be My Honor” To Be POTUS; Poll Gives ‘Black Adam’ Star Big Bounce For Possible White House Bid have 314 words, post on deadline.com at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.