Drake returned to Number One on the Rolling Stone Artists 500 chart , while last week's chart-topper, Rod Wave , slipped to Number Two. Drake pulled in 136.6 million song streams for the week of April 2nd through April 8th, his typically strong numbers still getting a boost from his recent three-track Scary Hours EP. "What's Next" landed at Number 10 on the Top 100 Songs chart with 12 million streams, while "Wants and Needs" fell at Number 13 with 11.7 million song streams. Rod Wave, meanwhile, dropped to Number Two as he picked up 125.9 million song streams, down from the 202.1 million he received following the release of his latest album SoulFly . SoulFly fell from Number One on the Top 200 Albums chart to Number Three, garnering 89.2 million song streams to help it move 65,300 album-equivalent units. Related Stories RS Charts: Lil Nas X Holds at Number One as Olivia Rodrigo Scores Major Debut Justin Bieber’s ‘Justice’ Returns to Number One on RS 200 Related Stories Chasteness, Soda Pop, and Show Tunes: The Lost Story of the Young Americans and the Choircore Movement Tom Petty’s 50 Greatest Songs The Rolling Stone Artists 500 chart ranks the… Read full this story
- Drake tops Spotify’s 2018 list with 8.2 billion streams
- Drake beats the The Beatles for the most top 10 singles on US chart
- Everything Jim Cramer said on 'Mad Money,' including China blacklist, Domino's earnings, S&P 500 run
- What’s Pusha T’s net worth, what happened with Drake and when did he marry his wife Virginia Williams?
- Take That land fastest-selling artist album of 2018
- Take That on course for eighth number one album with new record Odyssey
- Drake Circus fashion retailer makes huge losses
- Ariana Grande and The Prodigy top charts with new releases
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom tops first Official Film Chart
- Jess Glynne scores second number one album with Always In Between
Drake Bounces Back to Number One on Artists 500 Chart have 303 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.