The rapper DMX has died aged 50 a week after his heart attack and reported overdose. His family confirmed the news in a statement saying: ‘We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX, birth name of Earl Simmons, passed away at 50 years old at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days.’ The news came after it was reported Friday that his vital organs had failed, that he had ‘not regained any brain function’ and that his condition had not improved after a series of tests that were performed on Wednesday at White Plains Hospital, New York. ‘Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him,’ the statement, shared via People , continued. ‘Earl’s music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever.’ DMX dead at 50: The rapper – real name Earl Simmons – died aged 50 at White Plains Hospital on Friday after suffering a heart attack and reported overdose last week (pictured in 2017) ‘We appreciate all… Read full this story
- Family pay tribute to ‘devoted’ father stabbed to death on Surrey train
- Family pay tribute to 'kind-hearted and honorable' dad-of-eight
- 'Miracle' baby boy who survived 25 heart attacks in one day
- Heartbroken girlfriend pays tribute to "one in a million" Jake
- School pays tribute to pupil and staff member killed in M58 crash
- Ben Cohen reveals how he fought back from death after triple 'nightmare'
- Karl Lagerfeld dead aged 85 – Chanel fashion legend passes away as Victoria Beckham leads tributes to ‘kind genius’
- Heading to the cinema? All the big movie releases screening this week reviewed
- Tunisia attack: The British victims
- Emiliano Sala tributes and reaction as Cardiff striker is confirmed dead
DMX dead at 50 one week after 'overdose' and heart attack: Family pay tribute to 'iconic' rapper 'who fought till the very end' have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.