Disney + has hired Lee Mason , the Channel 4 commissioner behind It's A Sin , as its scripted chief in EMEA. Mason will join the streamer as director of scripted in the summer after nearly a decade at Channel 4, where he was also involved in commissioning BAFTA-winning Netflix co-production The End of the F***ing World . He will report to Liam Keelan, VP of original content in EMEA. Mason is the second Channel 4 commissioner Keelan has poached this year after he recruited Sean Doyle to be Disney+'s point-person for unscripted producers in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Both Mason and Doyle will work across Disney+ and its grownup brand Star to commission original series. The streamer unveiled its first European slate in February , which included drama series such as mafia drama The Good Mothers from House Productions and Wildside. UK trade Broadcast first reported Mason's appointment. He will work alongside Johanna Devereaux, Disney's other director of scripted.
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: Michel, my belle — The leaving of Liverpool — Stranded on the tarmac
- Legal fight for justice: American Civil Liberties Union gears up for assault on Trump administration
- PS5 Release Date NEWS: Sony PlayStation updates and latest developer gameplay comments
- PS5 Release Date News: BIG Sony PlayStation PSN update and latest dev gameplay comments
- PS5 Games UPDATE: Release Date news suggest Avengers PS4 game could come to PlayStation 5
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: Corbyn enters stage left — May in New York — Trump press conference
- POLITICO London Playbook: Field day — Long lunch in Brussels — Next week’s telly
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by CEFIC: Greece aftermath — Brexit talks — James Bond in Brussels
Disney+ Hires ‘It’s A Sin’ Commissioner Lee Mason As Its EMEA Scripted Chief have 273 words, post on deadline.com at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.