"I'm an opinionated son of a bitch," David Crosby says at the top of our newest Ask Croz video. But that's precisely why the rock legend has served as our advice columnist for the past couple of years. He's a man who's seen it all, done it all, and he's willing to answer any question readers pose to him so they can learn from his hard-earned life experience. In this latest round, he replies to a grandparent who fears their eight-year-old grandson is an "adrenaline junkie" who might turn to drugs once he gets older. "All eight-year-olds have an appetite for thrills," Crosby says. "He wants to be able to fly, jump off a building, be 20-feet-tall, go under the ocean, and be on the top of a mountain. He wants to experience it all. I would not be worried." Related Stories Crosby, Stills, and Nash Detail ‘Deja Vu’ 50th Anniversary Reissue David Crosby Answers Your Questions on Dating, Prenuptial Agreements, and Impotence Related Stories The 10 Most Bizarre Country Christmas Songs Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’ Turning toward music, he responds to a fan who wants him to settle the age-old debate about… Read full this story
- Hidden Answers to Make a Six Figure Income Online Revealed
- STEALTH Hypnosis Power - Conversational Hypnosis Manual - Direct Vs Indirect Suggestion
- Astral Projection - Proof Vs Belief
- Mersey Paradise - Liverpool, a Small City With a Big History
- Rise of the Citizen Journalist
- Should you eat the brie rind?
- What Comes Next With The General Motors Strike
- Me by Elton John review – hilariously self-lacerating
- 10 Reasons Why Jesus is God, Even in the Jehovah's Witnesses' Bible
- Edited Transcript of ODC earnings conference call or presentation 11-Oct-19 3:00pm GMT
David Crosby Answers Your Questions on Edibles, Beatles vs Stones have 303 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.